Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Vinny337, Apr 15, 2018.

  1. Vinny337

    Vinny337 Live to Ride/Ride to live

    I'm trying to apply for a 2018 annual WERA license, from what I understand my valid 2018 CCS expert license will be acknowledged for status purposes. I already have the required AMA membership...I did a quick search no luck, can someone post the link for the required form? Thanks in advance!
  2. Phl218

    Phl218 Lemme ask my wife

  3. Vinny337

    Vinny337 Live to Ride/Ride to live

  4. Mongo

    Mongo Sacko

    I like easy ones :D If you need anything else just let us know, email is
    Vinny337 likes this.
  5. RRP

    RRP Kinda Superbikey


  6. Vinny337

    Vinny337 Live to Ride/Ride to live

    Thanks Mongo! I just spoke with a very helpful young lady in the office and she has me squared away.
  7. Mongo

    Mongo Sacko

    Very cool.
  8. rk97

    rk97 Well-Known Member

    why would anyone want their expert license to transfer when they can sandbag a novice championship instead? /sarcasm. If that offends you, go look in a mirror and think about what you've done ;-)
    badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. Mongo

    Mongo Sacko

    Not the forum for silly shit....
  10. tdelegram

    tdelegram Well-Known Member

    Down that mean Vin is in?

Share This Page