1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBR F2 fork set-up

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by racerdude413, Dec 3, 2007.

1. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

H ur bike was a pos when i got it.Gypsy you"ll always b porkchop to the white hen crew.Porkchop (the fake 1)ive still got that header you want along with the shock you need,come to il only 2hrs from your house.oh tell your buddy that ran the tank yamaha to buy 1 of my race bikes got 3 for sale,along with a spree,crf 50,extreme 125.

2. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

:allfuzed: :wtf: I'm crushed. Devistated. My whole day is ruined now:moon:

You did some "changes" or "mods" to it aside from the tranny, but it wasn't a POS. Don't be talkin' 'bout my ride like that. Don't make me come over there and :buttkick: or :nutkick:

3. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

Damned stupid html codes :mad:

4. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

well at least H's bikes get raced instead of just wrenched on all day.

5. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

maybe your bike would be worked on if you rode harder,or rode faster oliver,but then you like finishing in the back of the pack wheres theres no comp except 4 h. i luv u h.

6. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

H is going to move up from last place to 2nd to last place !!!

7. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

I'll just run you over next time I see you rolling across the track.

8. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

C'mon SFBWB between help from you and Sauce, I may just rocket up to mid pack:up: Once the flag drops, I don't intend for you to see me 'til it's all over.
    Well.... that's the plan anyway:D

9. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

H you could run mid pack if you let your self,you need to have fun 1st.theirs much thinking with you.

10. Ex nihilo

Ex nihilo From out of nowhere

Hey Racerdude, I hope you got an answer to your question cuz this here bus has been HIJACKED;) :D

11. The H-man

The H-man Go Navy!

[emphasis added]

Hmmm.... I've heard that from others too :D