1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBR 600 F2 Roller/Track Bike, F2 and F3 Parts

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by chobes, Oct 28, 2019.

1. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

I've got a '94 F2 parts bike along with tons of parts from my '91 F2 for sale, along with some miscellaneous F3 parts for sale. Mashing them both into my '91, getting it ready for the street. Bike and parts are located in Orlando.

1994 F2 rolling chassis - not sure yet if I'll swap the forks onto my '91 - $500.00 and I'll throw in tons of parts
    Two (2) spare engines, one is nearly complete minus timing cover, stator and stator cover - $250 for both
    Three (3) sets of carbs - one (1) has been fully rebuilt, two (2) are untouched - $150 for rebuilt, $100 for the other two
    Two exhaust systems - one full 2 Bros exhaust, one stock header and V&H mid-pipe and cannister - $200 for 2 Bros, $100 for V&H
    Plastics - Headlight cowl, front uppers, lowers and cowl covers - not OEM, and small crack near blinker on left front upper, and small chip near gas tank - Red/White/Black colors from '94 - $150
    F2 seat in great condition - $100
    Plastics - Front OEM clip that was smashed up, fiberglassed into a one-piece unit, was going to use if for track days - $50
    F2 mirrors (two sets) and instrument clusters - one cluster with white-faced gauges - $25/set for mirrors, $50/cluster
    Sharkskinz - Front upper and rear section - $150
    Slicks - Two (2) sets of mounted, but unused KR 448/449 slicks, 165/55/17 and 120/70/17 - $150 a pair, or trade for a couple sets of good street tires for F2/F3.
    Daytona steering damper - $100

I'm probably missing a bunch of stuff, will post pics soon, some can be found from other thread when I was ready to sell the F2: http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/91-cbr-600-f2.357602/

2. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Forgot F3 front cowl and headlight - $100 - Cowl is black and paint is in great condition

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I bought a set of carbs from him after he saw my post on here looking for some. Everything went smooth. Seems like a stand up guy, I don't know if he can corner low though. :D

chobes likes this.
  4. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

For the past ~20 years, I've done my cornering on 4 wheels, so the jury is still out on my 2-wheeled abilities...

Remaining set of carbs is pending, as is the steering damper.

I'm open to offers to move all of this stuff.

5. Honda289

Honda289 Member

Im interested in the full 2 Brothers, and a carb set. can you send pics of the exhaust. thanks

6. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Last set of carbs is pending a local pickup.

Pics of the 2 Bros exhaust attached.

Attached Files:

7. Honda289

Honda289 Member

I'll take the two brothers exhaust, PM me with your info and ill send payment.

8. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

PM sent, sale pending on 2 Bros exhaust.

Local sale pending on r/w/b fairings.

9. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

2 Bros exhaust sold to Honda289, will get shipped out tomorrow.

10. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

White-faced gauges and normal gauge cluster, posting images per request.

Attached Files:

11. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Parts bike as it currently sits

Attached Files:

12. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

CDI box and additional swing arm pics.

Attached Files:

13. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

White-faced gauges, swingarm and front fender also sold/shipped to Honda289.

14. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Red/White/Black plastics have been sold.

15. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Remaining parts:

1994 F2 frame - $200.00
    Two (2) spare engines, one is nearly complete minus timing cover, stator and stator cover, plus a bin of parts- $200 for both
    Exhaust - OEM Header, Vance and Hines mid-pipe and canister - $100
    F2 seat in great condition - $100
    Front OEM clip that was smashed up, fiberglassed into a one-piece unit, was going to use it for track days - $50
    Clean F2 gauge cluster - $50
    Sharkskinz - Front upper and rear section - $150
    Slicks - Two (2) sets of mounted, but unused KR 448/449 slicks, 165/55/17 and 120/70/17 - $150 a pair, or trade for a couple sets of good street tires for F2/F3.
    Front/Rear brakes for F2 - minus rotors and lever - $50
    F2 wiring harness - no CDI box - $35
    F2 rear passenger bracket/footpegs - missing left peg - $35
    F2 airbus - complete minus front “nozzles” - $50 and I’ll throw in the K&N filter
    F3 front cowl and headlight - $100

Open to offers, will throw it all on a pallet and ship it if someone wants it all.

Attached Files:

16. Miguelito

Miguelito Active Member

The shark skins are for f2 or f3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Sharkskinz are for F2. (Can most likely make them work on an F3 if necessary)

18. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Vance and Hines exhaust pending local sale...

19. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Also, if anyone who sees this knows where to source the plastic plugs to cover swing arm bolt, or the drain and breather hoses for gas tank, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

20. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Vance and Hines exhaust is sold, will make a deal on the rest of the stuff to clear space.