1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cb350 engine for sale

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Blackbeener, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Blackbeener

Blackbeener Well-Known Member

2. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

'always good to have someone on the look out. :up:

i'd probably still give $150 for it, if i lived nearby...even with this little bit of info...

"does have two small piece broke off. see pix should not mater much could even weld them back on."

that's 2 of the 5 motor mounts...the top one of which you could actually do without...so, 2 of 4 motor mounts are broken off. no biggy :D

3. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

That right there is a custom lightened engine.......... just not legal...............gotta keep a sharp eye on you walker.............:tut:

4. james walker

Superstock Rules, section 4u:

"u) Machining of gasket surfaces of cylinder heads, cylinders, and engine cases is allowed. All internal and external engine parts must remain stock without modifications, no addition or removal of metal is allowed, except as mentioned in this chapter."

:D

5. Moore007

" machining "...........yeah, that's looks like some of your machining. :moon:

6. james walker

come on now, Steve's the machinist. doesn't he have one of those CNC hammers?

7. Moore007

Yeah, but he broke it and doesn't know where the pieces are.:)........as a matter of fact ( and that is what we're talkin bout' here) he has 3 of'em.:Poke:

8. Moore007

That was a bit harsh............but he said I was from northern KY. , so he had it comin'. I had already warned him about that northern crap.....:tut:

9. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

Damn near Yankee.

10. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

Ha! That will cut him right to the bone!