1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB 350 SPARES NEED a new HOME

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by footwork, Jul 28, 2017.

1. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

Hey everyone, I am in the process of finishing up a new shop and as great as it is - it is not a spacious as my old one. I have a little too much to squeeze back in (those who know... know) and I need to have a fire sale in order to consolidate. I have a large supply of Bottom ends both CB and CL that need a new home for pennies on the dollar. I have a lot of engine related parts such as cam boxes, heads, cam bearings, rocker spindles, tensioners, levers, axles etc etc. I am keeping some but a lot must go and go in the next 2-3 weeks. I have some used EX systems that need little to put into service, theres some wheels, a bunch of forks, I have some OEM side covers in various colors and states, who knows what else. It is all in a warehouse in Eastpoint right off the lakewood freeway. Bring your pick up and I am quite sure we can strike a deal in your favor. I am not looking to make a big profit on this stuff, just need it to go to a new home. I really do not want to pass off 2 or three things either- looking for a couple of good hoarders to take a haul, I will have a closer look and add specifics to this list and maybe post some pictures. Hope to see everyone when the smoke clears...

2. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Just call Charlie Young....He
    Loves that old Honda smell..........

3. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Ha, frikkin Bowie knows me!

You know I'd be into it Buff.....But it would be a few weeks until I'd be back in town, Living and working down here in Jacksonville fl.

I'll holler at ya next time I'm in town and see whats up, but I don't see any way this will happen soon....I was just in town last weekend.

Pam just drove down from ATL today to pick up the dogs, hanging at the beach....so next trip its my turn to drive north.

Good luck with it man.....You do have some good stuff.

Do you still have all that 160/175 stuff too?

4. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

5. CharlieY

Nice man!.....that stuff should move.

By the time I'm back in town there will be nothing but scraps.

Good luck Buff.

6. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Jack or Walker will sell you something....

7. CharlieY

8. joec

joec brace yourself

Buff....I need 2 sets of contis. Can you get me hooked up? Before next wednesday..

Call me
    443 four six 8 0749
    Logojoe@gmail