1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant sleep

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Jan 3, 2002.

1. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

my company had a half/day off on friday before christmas + sat-sun-mon-tues then came back to work on wed -thurs then took fri-sat-sun-mon-tues off, went to work wednesday, its snowing now and NC will be closed tomorrow and probably friday. my family all came to NC so i got to stay home this year so all i did was eat and sleep, for two weeks, now ill get 4 more days.....oh boy. the snow is pretty awsome,its midnight, i think ill go walk the dogs. true grit just ended, i liked it when that little girl told john wayne to shut up and go eat dinner, and he did.

2. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

What race class do you think the Duke would race? What kind of bike would he run? Let's just figure it's his third season and has bagged his white plate by going top ten at the GNF. That opens all the classes up for class/bike choice. Would he stay novice and cherry pick? Or would he grab a big ole fist of A super?

I see the Duke on a 600 Zook and ready to bump elbows C supersport style. With as many AMA rounds as he can afford thrown in for fun.

I just got home from the car barn after driving an hour(33miles) in the beautiful snow.

Crusty

3. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

No way he'd throw a leg over anything with anything other than an American pedigree. I'd say a classic Indian or Harley. He'd hack saw the floor boards off, strap on a leather helmet and chaps, mount ann M-60 on the front and flat track it through T1, one hand on the bars, the other squeezing off 3 shot bursts in order to clear the yellow plates out of his way. After all, he would definitley have gone for his whites - no cherry picking for the Duke. Oh did I mention he of course would have a cigar in his mouth the whole time?