1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canceled: AMA Races at Miller Motorsports Park

Discussion in 'General' started by SVbadguy, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Lame apology, you left out Mexicans and the descendants of Wild Bill Hickok.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn, and here I was thinking everybody pretty much included, well, everybody.

3. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Jeeeez.... The Jellyfish is at it via PM now??

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm offended by Frank's use of the word Hickok!! It offends hicks, rubes, hillbillies, 12 toed cousin f@ckers and dirt eaters everywhere!

I demand an appology and a rocket powered pony!

5. whitey21

whitey21 umm...yeah.

i accept your apology for global warming.

6. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Actually, one of my life goals is to burn as many hydrocarbons as I can, as fast as I can, before I die. Preferably in my TZ250.

7. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

And I am now offended by DaveK's inclusion of 12 toed cousinf@$rs with dirt eaters. Those two groups would never co-mingle (except in Pennsyltuki)

I demand restitution.

8. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

What is hard to understand?

AMA, or any sanctioning body, has a certain amount of fixed costs just to show up at an event, transportation for officials, gear, motel, salaries etc. You run 2 classes or 4 in 3 days it does not matter, drop 2 classes you have only dropped the costs for the purse.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hell, if you choose cremation, you can even burn some more after you're done with the TZ.

Anyway, I'll take an apology too while you're at it.

10. John29

I DO NOT apologize to the French.

11. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Hell, I'm a professional environmentalist (marine biologist) and :stupid:. You should here some of the explanations I give my colleagues, usually involves the notion that racing motorcycles is among the most pure celebrations of the human spirit. There's a long essay associated with that but I'll spare you... if your carbon footprint looks like a long black streak of spent rubber on asphalt, it's a beautiful thang...

12. John29

Woo hoo! :up:

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: I want to leave the biggest carbon footprint that I can. :up:

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:stupid:

Now racin' them jetski things is a whole different story...

15. JonnyQuest

JonnyQuest Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago

DMG = AIG!