1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I get your opinion on a bad woman?

Discussion in 'General' started by This old Rz, Oct 23, 2022.

1. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Congrats on moving down the path to healing.

Now, you definitely want to make a 1k bet to the beeb (air fence fund) about not seeing her again…. Too soon?

TurboBlew and SuddenBraking like this.
  2. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

He’ll loose that bet. As much as she’s a horrible person, he’s attracted to that.

Like all the chicks who say “why are all men cheating assholes?!”, they’re attracted to bad boys.

He needs to work on why he kept that woman in his life so long. There’s some codependency shit there.

The FIRST drunken/mean etc night from her and I’d have ejected her from my life.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I would normally agree with this but he's also dealt with a loss that most of us haven't experienced. Who the hell knows in advance how they would react to that?

Boman Forklift, BigBird and R Acree like this.
  4. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Would be nice if this post was only a joke.

5. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

This. For the OP to even write a lengthy post when they say they 'already know the answer' as well as those of us who read it, kind of suggests the OP needs some help here.

6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Dave,

U still hanging in there?

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

OP,
    This, on its on could be very entertaining!

R Acree likes this.
  8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid:

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

^^^this

11. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i have dealt with a couple of women like this, and honestly separating myself from them was hard, and just as hard was trying to wrap my head around how or why someone would be like that. it takes a good amount of time before those thoughts leave...the why. i come to realize there is no answer to "why", its just who they are! tigers dont change their stripes...i am sure they are just the same now as they were then, and wreaking havoc on some other poor bastards life...i was just one in a line hurt people. I come to realize that it is what it is, and giving them free rent in my head just enabled them to continue to torment me - even in their absence...now I WAS THE ONE doing it to myself...so i cut that shit out...in my heart i wish them well, and i let go of the "why", moved on and make every attempt to live a happy life - which btw has been going pretty sweet as of late :). remember, there are always good days ahead. life is for the living, so do what makes you happy and content for yourself. for me this morning that consists of gp live qualifying, some cuban coffee, and heading to the gym later.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. E-Van

E-Van Well-Known Member

Any day with Cuban coffee is a good day

gixer1100 likes this.
  13. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Consider adopting/rescue a dog.
    They fill some empty space, and add (positive) interaction to your days.
    I always appreciate being greeted at the door, or having a fuzzy companion to discuss hot topics (politics and racing) with !

gixer1100 likes this.
  14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Plus they never argue, get moody or mean, just want to see YOU :D

SundaySocial and Banditracer like this.
  15. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Sometimes, a dog laying on your feet, keeps you both warmer!

Razr likes this.