1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camping at VIR

Discussion in 'General' started by SpEdette, Sep 18, 2002.

1. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

I just found out that I'm working the race at VIR this weekend. Does anyone have extra room in their tent/trailer where I can sleep Friday and Saturday nights? (Steve.... You've got that monstrous motorhome...?) I'd ask to stay with Bruce Wilkins, but I'm afraid of getting attacked by his human-sized killer cat. :eek:

Thanks!

2. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

So you have a new BBS name eh? You're no longer inflatable?

3. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

I'd love to have you dominate & punish me this weekend, but I'm not going. :(

Unless you can convince JLG that I can go racing for the 4th weekend in a row. :)

4. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

ohhh, Punish me baby!!!!!!!!!!:D

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Beth,
    You're welcome to camp at 'Chez Medieval' if you can't find anything. I'll be down Friday night with the Hennessey.

6. cdeck26

cdeck26 Well-Known Member

Wgere do you live?

I would like to go down, but I have no body to ride with me. I live 30 miles west of Phila. Takes a little over 8hrs to get their. I have a van and a enclosed trailer which you would be welcome to sleep in because I sleep in the van.
    Chris Deckard

7. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Chris- thanks for the offer, but I'm in Charlotte.

Buck- I may take you up on that. I can bring beer. :)

Steve- four is not that many weekends in a row. I'm sure you're annoying the hell out of JLG and she'd like to get rid of you for a couple days.

8. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

She said that she couldn't wait for me to go to TX, but was ready for me by Sunday, so you're not far off. ;)

She's repainting the interior of the non-rolling Townhome, so I have to be around for support. I'm sure I'll sling a brush or two as well... after I get the Team Charm smell out of the rolling townhome. :D

9. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Hey whadda you expect? She's the mother of the Army of Darkness' Monty and Zuma. :p

10. Go Karter

Go Karter Well-Known Member

CAT! What the ... you didn't tell me I would be rooming with a freekin cat!
    I am alergic you know.
    Hope the little pussy does'nt mind sleepin out of doors when I'm there.

Beth, you can stay with Austin & I at BW's beach resort in October..heh!?

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i'll be camping there, but all i have is one little futon to sleep in. could be cozy though

12. novice420

novice420 Well-Known Member

watch out at the mideval camp, glover told me buck once choked him in the middle of the night....

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

uh huh see. buttwild and "g"lover like it rough!

14. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Hey Beth,

I will be there Fri and Sat night and will have room in my tent if needed.

15. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Well they do hang out in the dungeon alot and both talk aboot getting medieval all the time. :eek: ;) :D