1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CafeRace where have you been

Discussion in 'General' started by Boman Forklift, Oct 18, 2017.

1. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2018-01-19-06-09-15-1.png

condon66 likes this.
  2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Truth.

3. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I thought he went there with some other dude? Where is that guy?

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Correction to my paypal. It is dot net. Not dot com. Sorry.
    The guy he went down there with (chuck) apparently they had a falling out. So... more non-surprises.

5. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Where is this fellow named Chuck at the moment?

Perhaps he may have some insight...

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

When I started this thread a few months ago, I really hoped by now we would know something. There is no way he would have stayed off social media this long.

I sent him some money as well, and don't really care what he used it for. At this point I just want him to be okay, and unfortunately that doesn't seem likely.

ToofPic likes this.
  7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I tried to find him through the guy that owned a place down there that started all this, but he didnt know where he was. I beleive his name is Chuck Farquar (not sure of spelling), and he lives in Chico, but that's it.

8. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Thanks for posting that. I am not friend with him on FB thats probably why i cannot see it.

Definitely not good.

9. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I sent a little cash too . At the time he sounded like he really needed it. Who knows where it went? Judge not before you judge yourself. Hope he's still alive and can crawl out of the hole he dug himself into

BigBird and Boman Forklift like this.
  10. Even in Mexico, a drunken vagabond is going to end up in jail. Given the reports on his behavior and situation, and the time since he last posted anywhere, that's probably where he is.

ToofPic likes this.
  11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I really hope that is the case. Anyone have contacts that can scan records for his name?

12. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Is there any way to check all jails down there? Call a DA,or attorney? edit..^^ What Rob said

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Unfortunately, I doubt it. Has anyone here not given Jim money in the past few years?

14. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I haven't....cause I'm a drunk on the verge of homelessness myself.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ask JK Rowling.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Seriously?

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

G>J all day. :crackup:

18. I hope so too. And, if it is the case, the best thing anyone can do for someone who puts himself in such a position is to leave him in it and let him try to solve it himself. The worst thing you can do for an alcoholic on a downward spiral is to try to help them.

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

For real?

20. Me. I only encourage bad behavior, not enable it :)