1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyers beware dj motoparts atl-ga

Discussion in 'General' started by twinrider71, Sep 1, 2011.

1. twinrider71

twinrider71 Well-Known Member

bought wheels 5 weeks ago off ebay. Paid paypal on 24 of JULY, cleared on 27th. He never shipped, no emails or calls then after 4 weeks he said he'd get them to me. Wheels never shipped. He said since he's right up the street from me, we could me around lunch. I took off work. Waited all day after playing texting games of his excuses on why he's late and running behind. At 5:30pm he said he's in Atl on the way and eta was 6:30pm, never heard from home again.....been calling him ever since.

DON"T DO BIZ with this guy, you'll be sorry

DJMOTOPARTS 404-941-6809

his cell # 404-695-5448

paypal account name is "Leslie Merritt" girlfriend/wife I guess

BTW, I've already opened a case against him with ebay/paypal

It's the worst experience ever, not sure if I'll ever buy off ebay again. They have no idea of what customer service is. Run around 101....

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Now you KNOW here on the beeb this is going to get turned around and be your fault, right? Just so you know what to expect.

Good luck, both with the wheels and the thread. :D

3. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

:crackup:

You don't know what you got coming at you with the beeb

4. benny6d9

benny6d9 Well-Known Member

out of curiosity how much were the wheels?

5. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Cue someone to say he's a stand up guy, and you should just give him a few more weeks, cause he corners EXTRA low

:D

6. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I like Buffington. He's a stand up guy and corners low.

Let's do something new and bag on the seller this time. :D

7. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Just go get them:

Name Name Type
    DJMOTOPARTS LLC. Current Name
    Limited Liability Company - Domestic - Information

Control No.: 10045555

Entity Creation Date: 6/25/2010

Jurisdiction: GA
    Principal Office Address: 834 Duke Ct.
    Jonesboro GA 30238
    Last Annual Registration Filed Date: 3/20/2011
    Last Annual Registration Filed: 2011
    Registered Agent

Agent Name: Wells, Delim J
    Office Address: 834 Duke Ct.
    Jonesboro GA 30238
    Agent County: Clayton

8. twinrider71

Damn guys...come on! I might not post up a lot, don't use spell check when I do. Just so some of the piss ants will come out of their holes to throw jabs at me, cause they suck and they don't corner fast or low...LOL!!!

I really thought I'd have several stupid, pointless replies. Getting soft are we? JK....well its still an early thread lol!

I'm sorry guys and gals, I'm just really pissed. But feeling better....posting up and getting a laugh about how stupid people are.

Here's the scoop, it's simple and easy

DJ motoparts had some wheels for sale on Ebay. I won the bid for a set of 06-07 GSXR wheels complete w/rotors,cush

I won the bid at $330.00 on July 23, paid on 24th. He was a local seller, said no pic ups so I paid shipping. Then after 7-9 days of waiting, I contacted him through Ebay and the emails. Then calling and leaving message. No return call or email until 4 weeks later. Then finally I get a email on Thur morning August 25, saying he'd get the parts to me asap. Excuses...excuses...then Oh' ...he said he'd hook me up with some other parts to. Thanking me for being so nice,etc..

I started calling, sent an semi-aggressive emails. He call me yesterday morning around 10am, saying he'd meet me any time I want. I say "I'm taking the rest of the day off at 11:00" where and when....he's said anywhere off 78/124 then he's says something about Mellow Mushroom... I say "ok, call when you get close. I'm 5-10 minutes away". He
    says, I have to deliver a rim to a shop close by there. I said "great call me" and the says call you in an hr or so...

The game was on all day. Mostly texting....excuse of running late. I chilled...watch Motogp on the cool Motogp pass my wife got me. So cool.... anyway at 4pm or so he called saying he was in Atl working his wasy to me ETA 6:30.... I say fine and call or text when you get closer. Never got a call,text again.

The game started, gloves off....

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  9. twinrider71

Almost forgot..thanks for the cool and very nice comments of corning low. You should never drink before lunch guys..... but many thanks.

I was waiting a few to make sure the nice posts didn't get edited saying "Corners SLOW" LOL!

10. twinrider71

OH' YES I DO...:crackup:

I got this covered guys...I was just posting up to blast his name and Biz....DJ wells , DJmotoparts!!!!!

I feel so much better, might have to donate to the air fence fund if I get more a few more laughs in.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  11. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I'm just waiting for the other guy to show up and tell us you tried to pay him with expired Applebee's gift cards and a 1/2 off Sonic drink coupon.

:D

12. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I think that is complete bullshit. Hope he comes through and does the right thing.
    If not take Huey's advice and pay him a visit.
    I got scammed out of $50 on ebay trying to buy a carbon shark guard for my 675.
    As I recall quite a few us got taken : (

13. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting on mine to show up. I even saw pics of it with my race number on it ready to ship!

14. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

maybe hes chillin with the guy who was selling the Penske rear shock for $250.00 on Classifieds and Giovanni Rojas from New York. Have you tried contacting either one of them?

15. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Tey are still at Indy sitting in the bleachers eating BBQ!

16. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

with the tickets from the guy who sold them on gixxer.com :crackup:

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I ordered a Bazzaz ZFI-TC from him a couple weeks back. The desciption said it comes with ZFI-TC full harness for fuel/TC/QS, plus map switch/tc trim. He informed me ahead of time that he didn't have the QS sensor, I said that was OK as I had a spare.

I paid for it (7/28) and it shipped out and got to me relatively quickly (8/1). Unfortunately when I got the package it only came with the fuel harness and had no ignition harness, which means no QS or TC. I emailed him back explaining this and he said he did not know it was missing because he wasn't familiar with how the box worked and that it was only being used for fuel control. He said he ordered an ignition harness and had it shipped out.....a couple days later I had it in the mail.

So not super-smooth, but overall not terrible.

18. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

so you are saying he is a stand up kind of guy?

19. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

That's it. I've changed my opinion.

Buffington is a clown and general butt-nut.

He corners high and his check to the seller probably bounced. Then he tried to re-pay the seller with the wampum that Kesler referred to above.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Not if someone paid for wheels in July and has not received them by September and the seller is only up the road from the buyer.