1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

FSB has never been accused of anything before. Didn't you listen to Melk?

2. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

100 pages, easily.

Which might I add is waaay more than the URL thread.

TurboBlew likes this.
  3. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

You only stole a URL, not $12k. :D

SupermotoFan and TurboBlew like this.
  4. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Hey Melk, which one is it?

Either you're so good and right with Frank Sr, that you know for a fact that he's a stand up guy who corners low and would never ever EVER swindle a buyer, or you've never exchanged more that a few sentences so you're "neutral" in all this.

This is straight from your mouth btw so you can shove "hearsay" up your ass.

So?

You've done so much bullshitting you don't even know what's up or down anymore.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"Hey, here's a stick. Can you please beat me with it?" :D

ToofPic, JTW, dickie doo and 3 others like this.
  6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

dickie doo likes this.
  7. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

I need closure!!!!

8. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I need to redirect it to my Robby Bobby fan page I built for him. PensacolaMullets.com

VFR#52 and ToofPic like this.
  9. We all need closure, it will be like group therapy.

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

had a bet with a guy at a local shop, this thread would go 5 pages by noon today, since my last post. I lost by 1/2 a page.. :(

stay classy wera beeb ! ! !

11. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

So you lost your argument here and a bet to someone else (hearsay)

You are not having a good day

Potts N Pans likes this.
  12. MELK-MAN

Some of you really need to follow along more closely. I have posted (multiple times), that i have received MULTIPLE emails and or private messages regarding things people have seen MJ do, or were directly affected in a transaction my MJ. I have gotten messages from prominent individuals in the racing community regarding his actions as well. When someone says something to me, that was directly affected, or saw an event occur, It's not fuggin hearsay! How do you not comprehend that?
    Now, if i post what they said , "so and so said MJ did this.. " yea, that's hearsay, but it would also reflect poorly on me if i were to post those peoples messages, as they were sent in confidence. I have already stated as well, that Mongo could surely view the pm's as it's his website. It would be poor form for him to post those, but any assumption of privacy is forfeit on a forum like this in that instance.

I'm just fine catching shit from the likes of you, and others, if i won't post the multiple messages regarding MJ , since if those folks wanted to get an ass reaming from this lot, they would post the info themselves.. there are a LOT of people reading this thread, that are choosing not to post, that agree 100% that MJ was in no small part, responsible for what occurred here. do you get it now?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    S Tsotsoros likes this.
  13. SamG

SamG yellow plate for life!!

If those people affected by MJ posted it here, it wouldn't be hearsay.... You posting about their experience is hearsay. It's really simple.

BigBird likes this.
  14. MELK-MAN

i really think that a $250 part, could have been resolved very quickly.. but
    geezus krist.. I AM NOT GOING TO POST WHAT PEOPLE SENT ME IN CONFIDENCE.. call it whatever you like. I have the satisfaction that a LOT of people know the MJ history. You Sam, i FOR SURE know nothing of this matter.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I haven't followed this part of y'all's fight but doesn't it become hearsay as soon as you repeat it?

16. SamG

SamG yellow plate for life!!

Im not in the loop any more than anyone else in this thread, but hearsay is hearsay, no matter who is in the loop. That's all I'm pointing out.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You HAD to go there didn't you?

Venom51 likes this.
  18. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

The melk man is killin' me. Is this a super long-con prank?

Did these prominent individuals go to prominent universities?

The Great One likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Where? Factual?

SupermotoFan likes this.
  20. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

You get it, I get it, everyone else gets it.
    Melka does not.

Greg very well could be telling the truth, but the reason courts don't like (allow) hearsay is because people tend to exaggerate facts when telling others. When you take an oath in the court of law people tend to back off the hyperbole and tell the facts. The fact that those people are talking to Greg and no one else is fishy at best. If they really had a bad experience like the OP did with FBSr, I would think they wouldn't plan to go back to him again and would have no concerns about stating facts themselves.

The thing that still seems to go unnoticed is that MJ actually admitted to building the motor in the OP's bike, albeit hearsay via OP. There doesn't seem to be any argument to that fact from MJ. The issue is that FBSr is apperently saying that he thought the motor was built and MJ screwed him. If that's true why would MJ admit to the build?

Only place I fault OP is not in getting a build sheet in writing, is get the bike the same day you look at it. Come with a check for an amount lower than selling price. A value where you really would be very happy negotiating down to, but bring cash or additional checks for increments up to the selling price. Make the deal and walk away with the bike you are actually looking at now. Not one that can be changed after the transaction. i.e the guys that show up to the last race and demand to take possession of the bike after the checkered flag

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016