1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

But that would actually be counter productive for Broome since he repainted and restickered after every weekend. The added weight wouldn't work.

Gorilla George and SpeedyE like this.
  2. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

It's the +2mil contrasting borders that make them pop though.

wiggeywackyo and noles19 like this.
  3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I thought that's who that is!

4. noles19

He just changes the body work like he changes visiors..

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

He changes bikes not bodywork. Livengood may on occasion change bodywork

6. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

Indeed, speaking of low, perhaps someone signing up as recently as part way through this thread to contribute such morsels of questionable intent.

Only a mod can check IP addresses of posts, AFAIK, but I wouldnt' be surprised if it matches an existing username, let's hope not.

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

This is kinda curious. Yes he appears to have signed up under this name for this thread but he used his real name. M. Blashfield. Somewhat well known fella around here. No idea why he used the new handle unless it's someone falsely using his name for whatever unknown reason. Or mr. Blashfield's previous username was permabanned.

8. noles19

This is true, I don't know what I was thinking.

9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

it would seem that way but only FB Sr knows what his intent was, same goes for everyone and their intent. and most contracts (including verbal ones) require two witnesses but anything goes in these kangaroo jurisdictions.

i thought he was considering filing suit, must have missed where he wrote that he wasnt.

10. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

*Steal
    Spelling is important if you want to represent yourself well when starting a new business. Also, in the middle of a sentence, motorcycle and company don't need to be capitalized. Like spelling, grammar is also important when starting a new venture. Just some advice, you know, so you aren't looked at as incompetent, under-educated, or less than intelligent.

For Chris and Drippin Wet to have been in business as long as he has, given the wide range of clientele he's had, I believe that you are fishing in the wrong pond.

If he were to have had any issues with copyright, those would have surfaced long ago, once he first started making stickers for bigger named outfits, or he would have been slapped with Cease/Desist from the various companies (Monster, Suzuki, Yosh, Aprilia, Honda, Rockstar, Yamaha, etc) as well as larger companies that have intellectual property to protect.

If he were to have consistently disregarded his clients, sold them the wrong thing, or not delivered, he would have been 86'd by the motorcycling (see, small m) community long ago, regardless of how cool his work was/is.

Again, your spelling and capitalization aside, my opinion is that you are fishing for the wrong fish. Just because Chris stuck up for his friend based on one side of the story that he was told/shown, doesn't make him a villain. Based on everything I've seen so far, F.B Sr. put himself in a bad spot by wanting to help his son succeed.

Hope this helps.

dickie doo likes this.
  11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Blashfield not the passive aggressive type. Dat not him.

ClemsonsR6 likes this.
  12. Back on track people, who is getting the pitchfork?

13. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Doesn't this belong in the "kill all the lawyers" thread?

I think the pitchforks are starting to be pointed in the wrong direction. That pimp pitchfork from a few pages back with the vertical handle and laser sight would be more accurate......

Mob mentality can be fun to watch, but at some point, an angry mob will burn down it's own neighborhood if unchecked. Just sayin'

RichB and caferace like this.
  14. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

All help is appreciated, thanks For the English/spelling Advice.
    It's obviously noT that important to have when running A business though, especially in my case.
    I was reelly hoping To hear from the person i addressed. You seam really smart though.

15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Now you've gone over the line. Broome ain't going to like this at all. :p

Gorilla George and The Great One like this.
  16. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

So, why play games and hide behind an pseudonym?
    Why don't you actually come out and accuse Chris of theft of intellectual property and trademark/service marks since that's what you seem to be implying.

Or do you have a different angle you are going for?

Monsterdood likes this.
  17. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

* a cease and desist

18. precipitous

precipitous Well-Known Member

"an pseudonym"

SupermotoFan likes this.
  19. caferace

caferace No.

an headache.

-jim

20. 10:1 OP drank bleach after the cracked frame picture.

And if you can't handle the onslaught after sticking up for what's clearly a proven scumbag and not have the humility to say "i was wrong, my bad". Well then just take it on the face and ask for another.