1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

At least someone in this thread has been here since the literal start and consistent the whole way. The 5 “other sides” not so much. Haha

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Apparently that means nothing.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And I just pop in for the entertainment.

4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

9175FADA-55FE-47DD-B085-608EA7B86BE9.jpeg

jonathanp and Mot Okstef like this.
  5. JustaNobody

JustaNobody Well-Known Member

All of the personal attacks are cute but irrelevant , I personally don't care what you think of me

The facts are still the facts :

None of what the OP says he feels should have been on the bike were listed in any ad that's been posted = zero proof

The motor was a 2mm over build which automatically makes it a SBK motor . Doesn't matter if it's not a full SBK build with cams/head work/rods and whatever else since none of that was listed in the ad . Once you put a GSXR front end on an SV it's automatically a SBK doesn't matter if it's got engine work or not (same situation)

OP claims he noticed items missing when it was delivered yet said nothing and went ahead with the deal

There's a screen shot of what was supposed to be done during the build , and what he was billed for , so unless Sr/Jr/Bigun pulled the motor apart to varify he wouldn't have really known any different . And most people wouldn't tear a motor down since they paid good money to have it built by someone that's supposed to be one of the best engine builders in the country that they've also been doing business with for several years . The "cheater motor made up jump off corners" story and what was billed for don't equal out

Pitch forks were out WAY before any proof at all about anything was actually shown to anyone then just got worse . even though no body knew anything at all and still really don't have a clue . No body listened to the calls between the buyer and seller yet everyone acts like everything the OP has claimed has been actually proven without a doubt to be true .... Not the case

And the pitchforks were also used on anyone that didn't agree with the majority of opinions and yet it's just so hard to understand why i didn't wanna post my name knowing as soon as I did the personal attacks would start like usual around this place if you go against the grain and think with a little bit of logic , it wasn't "fear or being scared" of anything more like being smart

Also doesn't really matter if the bike was only worth $2.00 , any person can sell anything for whatever they wanna ask for it . I can put a $0.25 on eBay for $10,000 , some idiot might buy it just because he's retarded or it was the year he was born or any one of a million stupid reasons ... Was the bike worth what he paid ? No probably not but he still paid for it after seeing it in person it's not like the deal was done completely over the interwebs paid for and it was drop shipped at his house

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  6. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

I pointed it out before and I'll point it out again. There was no brembo on that bike, it was an oversight on the OP's part.....yes Jon you got fucked on the engine and a fork spring, but you've ridden/raced the bike since you bought it and even won races. Bringing up some tweaked forks after all this time is a little ridiculous. Bad deal or not I would never hold someone accountable for the condition of forks a year and 7 months after I purchased a bike. With all other things you found you never felt the need to have the suspension completely checked out too?

JustaNobody likes this.
  7. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

The facts are that the OP got a judgement in court for damages, based on what was missing from the bike (external), not in the bike (rods in the motor), and the overall lack of believe-ability of Babushka Sr.'s position on what went down, how it went down, and what Babushka owes @Ducti89.

@Ducti89 story has been consistent here throughout the 200 pages of entertainment.

If you have no dog in the fight (assumption on my part, so please feel free to correct me), why poke at the OP when the court case was adjudicated in his favor, based on the evidence presented in the entirety by both sides about the transaction. To what end, or from what motive?

8. JustaNobody

What "motive" do I need to post an opinion on the interwebs ? None , the same motive anyone else that's posted in here needed

As I said before , no one person in the world is always right about anything ..... Including judges yet somehow just because the OP "won" the case it's the Gospel

Sorry just don't buy that , judges have been known to be wrong plenty of times

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

As you observed there are two sides to every story.
    The Judge decides which one is right.
    He said the buyer was right.
    Uncle Frank lost.
    He did wrong.
    Bad Frank!
    Case closed.

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

The legal judgment makes it gospel in this case. No appeal was even filed, much less won. He’s never claimed to be “always right”, but he sure as hell wasnt wrong about this case.

And you know what else has been proven? Your boy BaDoucheka is a slimy piece of shit that knowingly screwed over another racer. Maybe not initially, but he knew eventually that he was in the wrong, and has yet to pay up for it even with a legal judgment against him. Keep on defending him, though. Best of luck with your own deserved rep.

11. JustaNobody

The judge "decides" which one he believes is right , that in no way at all means it's the right decision

It just floors me that someone doesn't understand that a judge can be wrong lol

I could throw out a bunch of judges being wrong examples but I'm pretty sure that would turn it in to dungeon material

12. JustaNobody

Ehhh whatever

If you can say "maybe not intentionally" then how could it have been "knowingly"

Makes zero sense but nice try

An appeal or winning an appeal also doesn't automatically make the judge right smh

13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

There aren't photos of you in your underwear, holding a samurai sword on the internet, are there?

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

It makes complete sense. Take BaDoucheka’s sack out of your mouth and try focusing on reading for comprehension. Even IF Sr didn’t know he sold a bad bike from the get-go, he DID know at some point throughout the saga that OP got hosed. But rather than making it right whenever he knew, even with a judgment against him, he STILL hasnt made it right. Too difficult for you??

15. JustaNobody

There's also zero proof of any foul language being used at all let alone towards the OP but everyone believes that without a doubt

The whole thing is just funny to me , zero real proof of anything actually being discussed about what the bike had or didn't have ..... That's even been said by the OP himself yet somehow errrrone just blindly goes with it

16. JustaNobody

Take the OPs sack outta your mouth

Once again the childish comments can go both ways but ehhh reading comprehension and all

That part of your comment makes zero sense

Plus the OP was told phone or in person , which IMO was Srs step to making it right yet that didn't happen or did it miss that part ????

I personally wouldn't just believe someone that's calling me saying what was said after I paid someone to build the motor (proof of the bill has been posted or did you miss that too?) Without seeing it fit myself

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Seriously? You can’t possibly be this stoopid. You choosing to not believe the court order is the very definition of “blindly” going with something. But clearly you’re the only enlightened one in here. Holy shit. :crackup: You can’t be serious with this shit.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Guess ol' Frankie should have used you as legal counsel. You'd have cleared his name and had him canonized.

19. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure being cursed at had nothing to do with the judges decision.

When did you start following this thread?

20. JustaNobody

So you've never known or heard about a judge being wrong ?

Born yesterday or live under a rock ?