1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

button willow AUG 7TH and 8TH

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by track wagon, Jul 24, 2010.

1. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Its only gonna be 94 this year thank god. So why hasn't he bought you a new bike?

2. Allthatflash

Allthatflash Well-Known Member

He keeps changing his mind. I think that he did not realize how much highend parts were on my bike. Its gonna be about 6 to 7 grand to get it close to where I had it.

3. sokali

sokali Well-Known Member

:down: Note to self: don't let friends ride the bike at the track. Or the street.

Take water and some salty snacks or salt tablets. And don't forget the potassium (bananas, avocados, etc.) to avoid muscle cramps.

:beer:

4. Allthatflash

And no my insurance is not an option.

5. sokali

sokali Well-Known Member

6. sokali

sokali Well-Known Member

:D That means, I agree with you...

7. Allthatflash

LOL your riot Mike

8. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

my buddy justin will be there....there is a slim chance i will be there im from temecula and he is on camp pendelton.....look for the big grey lifted truck with a grey trailer with four brothers tattoo on the back....he's on a gsxr with the number 625......he is a pretty cool guy dont let all the tattoos fool you.

9. trackpimp

trackpimp TrackDaz dude

be sure to introduce yourselves.. I'm totally down to ride with any of you guys out there! I'm really excited as I believe we're going to debut PROJECT R1 this weekend!!

10. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

i already spoke with you at the big willow....i bought kens bike....glad i made an impression...HAhah.

11. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Sweet I hope you bring it out. I am 22 years old and one of my better friends is 35 years old and covered from head to toe in tattoos, and he is the coolest guy I have met. very humble very down to earth. don't judge a book by its cover. I will look for him there is gonna be a ton of guys up there I will try to find him and invite him over.

12. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Dustin you better get out there I wanna whoop on you :)

13. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

hi ho hi ho off to the track I go..,,

14. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Kick ass day perfect weather. If you werent there you misseed out and thanks to trackdaz for a great day.