1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

but I'm too pretty to go to jail.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, I haul the trash bag out to the corner and head back in for a well deserved smoke when some creepy looking fat white guy rolls up to the corner in a shitted up pick up. He gets out and starts digging through the trash, ignores the metal someone had put out and starts opening the trash bags.

<me> "Hey man, what 'cha doing?"
    <white guy> "None of your business!"
    <me> "Okay, happy trash picking."
    <White dude now pissed> "Hey, whatever I find in there I can keep. and I'll steal your credit info so f@ck off, nothing you can do about it once it's on the corner."
    So, the red flash comes over me, I got my daughter's field hockey stick and started to head out to beat him to death when a moment of pure joy came over me. He's opening my trash bag.
    So I wait and he has it open and starts digging through the shredded paper. . .
    "Hey pushcart! Enjoy the cat shit!"

Yeap, just below the first layer of shredded paper is where I put the shitted up cat litter and a bunch of wet cigarette butts.

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lmao at the image of an irate Keebler waving a lacrosse stick.

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

So, does this guy make regular rounds?
    Does he bother to pick up after eviscerating the bags?
    I'm thinkin' a furtrap could be hilarious...at least a mousetrap. I mean, fuck this guy, right?:crackup:

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

At least he doesn't know where you live...

BigBird and Sabre699 like this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Field Hockey stick and it has more carbon fiber and engineering in it than a HRC swing arm. :D

MachineR1 likes this.
  7. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Nothing a bandana, a baseball bat, and some black clothes & gloves couldn't fix after tailing him home.

joec, ToofPic and terminus est like this.
  8. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

When I was a kid our dog had like explosive shits all over the area rug in the dining room. Dad just rolled it up and took it to the curb, barely 30 minutes later a call pulls up and grabs the rug, throws it in the trunk.

Would have loved to seen their faces when they enrolled it inside their house.

Sweatypants likes this.
  9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Just get the "OJ visits his exwife" halloween costume, in middle school girls size of course. Complete with wetsuit, tiny handed gloves and a white bronco.

10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Please tell me you wear rainbow striped knee socks and Birks when you're wielding the stick and bag of catshit.

In all seriousness, WTF is someone doing in your neighborhood digging through trash?

11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

You should have beat that cocksucker just for the lip service.
    Drop a cheap pocket knife,and claim he tried to attack you?
    I'm just trying to help you piss on your turf..
    That ass wipe WILL be back.Buy me some beer,and we can
    curb stomp him before he attempts to pick up that knife :flag:

12. ToofPic

Dave K is not 7 feet tall and full of hate??

13. Oh hell yeah, my hockey sticks are a damn work of art. Cost about as much as an hrc swing arm too.

14. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

All that hassle because a homeless man, probably addicted to crack, ran his mouth?

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Fixerated

The Great One likes this.
  16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Damn!:crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  17. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

one time when i was in my late 20's, i dated this upstanding young lady who was a total freak and squirter of sorts. needless to say she had a suede couch that she/we completely ruined one weekend. when she sold her condo, she didn't want to take it with her, so she flipped the cushion over and gave it to one of her best friends, who was super excited to take it for HER new apartment. took all my energy to keep a straight face any time i'd see the chick. needless to say... that was super cold blooded and like the rest of her life/personality ended up being... a real piece of shit, but that's my contribution.

one of my OWN friends tried to sell me a pee couch one time, then played it off all aloof when i remembered that some drunk prostitot pee'd all over it at a house party once.

one man's trash and all that i guess...

ToofPic likes this.
  18. FZRCraig

FZRCraig Offensive to Most

My buddy offered me a small fridge one time, the type that would make a decent beer fridge if you weren't a lush.
    Didn't take it when he told me that it came from his gynecologist father's office where he kept "samples" before sending to the lab.

19. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Pussy.

panthercity and badmoon692008 like this.
  20. ToofPic

Pics?