1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bunch of CBR + BMW parts for sale (PCV, Bazzaz, ECU, clipons, OZ wheels, bodywork, etc)

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by SetUpSixRR, Nov 3, 2017.

1. SetUpSixRR

SetUpSixRR Well-Known Member

I have a bunch of goodies for sale...

CBR600RR stuff:
    Bazzaz ZFI fuel management system for a 2007+ CBR600RR for sale, and i'll include the secondary map switch. I installed it in July, ran it on the dyno and put a tune in it then i uninstalled it a week later and my tuner decided to go a different route (HRC). So the thing is practically brand new. I paid over $325 for it plus shipping and i'll sell it for $250 shipped.

Power Commander V - 2007+ CBR600RR - $215 shipped

07+ CBR600RR Motoholders fairing stay $150 shipped

Brand new complete set of Pro-Fibre bodywork complete with gel coat and ready for paint. 2013+ Honda CBR600RR style, but will fit on all years. Got a sponsorship from a local guy who is providing me with a set so i need to sell these.
    Paid over $800 for it. Will sell for $750 OBO.

Yoshimura full exhaust system from the headers back with CF muffler (2007+ CBR600RR). The muffler has a bit of a dent to the base but still totally fine. Internals still good and would make for a good race bike exhaust. $450 shipped

2007 Honda CBR 600RR factory ECU - $100 shipped

OZ Racing wheels - Anodized gold -- setup currently for 2007+ CBR 600RR -- This is just a feeler, I actually really don't want to sell these wheels at all, and I would love to keep them but I need money right now. These are MINT as it gets. $2000 shipped. Includes carrier and 520 sprocket.

BMW stuff:
    BMW S1000RR Vortex Clipons 55mm with 7 degree angle to them and includes bars - brand new in box i decided to go with a different brand but i bought these in a panic thinking i had wrecked my stock ones but i didn't - $100 shipped

2011 S1000RR wheels WITH rotors -- These are in wicked shape, just a couple minor marks from tire changes, no dents, all straight. -- $900 shipped.

2011 S1000RR OEM master cylinder with shorty adjustable aftermarket brake lever - Perfect shape, this has about 2300 miles on it -- $90 shipped

S1000RR Case covers -- Not sure which brand -- $40 shipped for both sides

S1000RR Case covers VORTEX (1 mint left side, 2 lightly rashed right sides still usable) -- $70 shipped for all 3

2011 S1000RR -- OEM levers - MINT like new - $80 shipped

2011 S1000RR -- Steering Damper - $70 shipped

Other:
    Two XT racing lap timers. One will work great for a full session, but sometimes will cut out and restart mid-lap. Not sure why. I know the other one works great but i don't know which one is the good one and which one isnt haha so this as more of a feeling. If anyone wants them, $120 shipped for the pair. Parts are interchangeable i just cant be bothered and i've got new ones now.

Size 43 Alpinestars SMX plus boots - White/red/black -- Brand new this year, 4 weekends on them -- $200 shipped

Texting me is best and i can quickly and easily get you pictures -- 780-257-9388

2. CycleMyke

CycleMyke A.K.A. 1000hio

PM sent

3. SetUpSixRR

Bump -- some of these items i'm firm on the price but most are OBO

OZ wheels are the 5 spoke Piega R wheels i believe and updated price is $1900 as i didn't know the 6 spoke are the more popular ones.

4. SetUpSixRR

Bump. Didn't do enough research on asking pricing my bad. Also i have to ship from Canada so its F'n cosssstttllyyyyy, bear with me gents.

CBR600RR stuff:
    Bazzaz ZFI fuel management system for a 2007+ CBR600RR for sale, and i'll include the secondary map switch. I installed it in July, ran it on the dyno and put a tune in it then i uninstalled it a week later and my tuner decided to go a different route (HRC). So the thing is practically brand new. I paid over $325 for it plus shipping and i'll sell it for $225 shipped.

Power Commander V - 2007+ CBR600RR - $200 shipped

07+ CBR600RR Motoholders fairing stay $110 shipped

Brand new complete set of Pro-Fibre bodywork complete with gel coat and ready for paint. 2013+ Honda CBR600RR style, but will fit on all years. Got a sponsorship from a local guy who is providing me with a set so i need to sell these.
    Paid over $800 for it. Will sell for $750 OBO.

Yoshimura full exhaust system from the headers back with CF muffler (2007+ CBR600RR). The muffler has a bit of a dent to the base but still totally fine. Internals still good and would make for a good race bike exhaust. $400 shipped

2007 Honda CBR 600RR factory ECU - $90 shipped

OZ Racing 5 spoke Piega R wheels - Anodized gold -- setup currently for 2007+ CBR 600RR -- This is just a feeler, I actually really don't want to sell these wheels at all, and I would love to keep them but I need money right now. These are MINT as it gets. $1900 shipped. Includes carrier and 520 sprocket.

BMW stuff:
    BMW S1000RR Vortex Clipons 55mm with 7 degree angle to them and includes bars - brand new in box i decided to go with a different brand but i bought these in a panic thinking i had wrecked my stock ones but i didn't - $90 shipped

2011 S1000RR wheels WITH rotors -- These are in wicked shape, just a couple minor marks from tire changes, no dents, all straight. -- $850 shipped.

2011 S1000RR OEM master cylinder with shorty adjustable aftermarket brake lever - Perfect shape, this has about 2300 miles on it -- $80 shipped

S1000RR Case covers -- Not sure which brand -- $30 shipped for both sides

S1000RR Case covers VORTEX (1 mint left side, 2 lightly rashed right sides still usable) -- $70 shipped for all 3

2011 S1000RR -- OEM levers - MINT like new - $50 shipped

2011 S1000RR -- Steering Damper - $60 shipped

Other:
    Two XT racing lap timers. One will work great for a full session, but sometimes will cut out and restart mid-lap. Not sure why. I know the other one works great but i don't know which one is the good one and which one isnt haha so this as more of a feeling. If anyone wants them, $100 shipped for the pair. Parts are interchangeable i just cant be bothered and i've got new ones now.

Size 43 Alpinestars SMX plus boots - White/red/black -- Brand new this year, 4 weekends on them -- $180 shipped

Texting me is best and i can quickly and easily get you pictures -- 780-257-9388

5. SetUpSixRR

6. SetUpSixRR

Motoholders fairing stay sold

7. SetUpSixRR

Paid over $800 for it. Will sell for $650 OBO.

BMW Wheels sold

OZ Racing wheels - might be sold, funds pending...

8. Is PCV available?

9. SetUpSixRR

PCV, Bazzaz, fairing stay and laptimers all sold

Tahir Muzammil likes this.
  10. cbr6racr

cbr6racr Well-Known Member

If you still have the Yoshimura system, could you send me some pictures?

Thanks!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

11. SetUpSixRR

Yes. Texting me is best and i can quickly and easily get you pictures -- 780-257-9388