1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bucky!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by willie, Oct 17, 2003.

1. willie

willie Well-Known Member

Hey Bucky,
    I was wondering what ever happen to the third place trophies that were misplaced from the last race at summit point?

2. MonsterGirl

MonsterGirl Member

RE: Bucky

Hey Willie!

Just to let you know -- Bucky doesn't have access to this BB right now. I'm a friend and have told him about your question. You can e-mail him directly at [email protected] if you want to get in touch with him in the future.

I'll have him get back to you asap.

:)

3. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

MonsterGirl... r u you back in Brockton? "Hope tha wetha's not too cold up thaya." ;)

4. willie

willie Well-Known Member

Thanks!

5. MonsterGirl

MonsterGirl Member

Hey Diesel!!

Hey Diesel!!

YES, I am back up in Brockton and loving every minute of it!! As much as I miss all the WERA racing and all you wonderful guys, I should have done this long ago!! It's been nothing but good for me, though I have to admit not getting harassed by the Buckster 24/7 has certainly taken some getting used to -- now he only bothers me once a week on the telephone!!

:D

I've been away from the racing thing for a couple of seasons due to illness, but am finally up to speed ;) and will be heading down for the GNF next week to cheer all you on. Next season I'll probably see if I can help out up in New Hampshire with USCRA and LRRS, etc. I REALLY LOVE THOSE SIDECARS!!

See you in Atlanta and thanks for the howdy!!

P.S. -- You took my online name -- my initials are DSL and I always go by Diesel -- I may have to have a little discussion with you!!!:p

6. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

yeah I didnt get a placard for my trophy from Summit either, just emailed Bucky, thanks!

Brockton eh? I'm from North Andover actually, LLRS is pretty cool I raced up there earlier this year. NHIS is fun except for the walls all over the place. i love the bowl :)

7. MonsterGirl

MonsterGirl Member

Hey jp233, North Andover's not too far from here. I moved back to Mass. after 13 years in Maryland. My blood's definitely gone thin after living so far south for so long. It's been wicked cold up here already, but today's in the 60's. What's that they say about New England weather?;)

I've been to NHIS twice for the USCRA Vintage Celebrations. I had a blast, especially going on the sidecar demo rides they had during the lunch break. I WANT TO BE THE MONKEY!!

Are you going to the GNF? Stop by Bucky Sexton's pit and say hello -- I'd like to put a face to all you diehard New England vintage racers. Do you know of anyone else from up here? Now that I've officially resigned from my "position" with BS Racing and am too far away to do too much of the WERA Vintage thing, I'd really like to find a new gig up here in the wilds of New England!

Hope to see you at the GNF!

8. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Pissah!!;)

9. MonsterGirl

MonsterGirl Member

You, dear Diesel, are WICKED PISSAH!!! Can't wait to get from snowy Massachusetts to warm and sunny Georgia!! See you in a few days!!:bow:

10. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

yah I talked to my brother up in North ANdover last thurs when it was SNOWING already..... F a whole lotta that shit

I will come by Bucky's pits, if ya see a little smoker #233 rollin by feel free to toss me the bird I"ll know you're from Massachusetts!!!aahahhaha