1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brno, CZ | WSBK 2009 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Jul 23, 2009.

1. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i think ben would be winning on almost any bike he was racing

2. Chip

Chip Registered

Not the Kawasaki...:crackup:

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Biaggi has developed this kamikaze style in WSBK. When he first came in WSBK even the commentators were annoyed at the dive bombing pass attempts. Knowing full well there was no way in hell he'd make them stick. I think he does it to unsettle the guy he's after. Despite the complaints it's worked for him. He's a crafty old racer I've always enjoyed watching him battle.

4. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

He was pretty cautious following Ben in race two.

5. stow

stow Well-Known Member

And that showed a lot of class on his part, and he even made a comment in the press conference about not wanting to risk taking Ben out of the race. Max has another fan now.

6. Putter

Werd.

WTF was hanging off his chin though?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think it just shows he values the ability to breathe. With his size, he probably would not want to be the second guy to take Ben out in one day. Mary would skin him alive.

8. Putter

I once saw her about to beat up the entire CRA race staff.

9. Stogie

Stogie Banned

Biaggi has amounted to absolutely nothing compared to the GOAT and he finally seems to have made peace with that. He's a much nicer cocksucker now!:crackup:

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Mary once shot a man for snoring.

11. Putter

sneezing

12. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

you still pissed about the masterbike results :)

13. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

I'm not a max fan. Especially not because he's finally decided not ride like a fool. He shouldn't be praised for riding in a manner that isn't overly dangerous. It's everyones responsibilities. At Brno, Max had the biggest following of any non-czech rider. I don't understand that. Maybe people have left-over Max-crap/merchandise from his GP days.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Check his results there over the years, including GP.

15. Thanks man. That wasn't the way I wanted it to happen, but who knows, he may have had a chance to beat Ben head to head. They were so evenly matched. Great riding by both of them.

I am really impressed by Max's humble attitude since he moved to WSBK. He has turned me from a hater to a fan.

16. That is what I was wondering, especially with the way that Fabrizio went over and basically grabbed Ben as he was trying to restart/checking the bike. It looked like he was trying to slow Ben as he tried to re-enter the race.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd guess he was apologizing more than hindering.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wasn't Febree3p0 the one who waved at Ben as he passed him earlier in the season? I don't think it was a plot I just think the guy is an idiot.

19. Hopefully apologizing was his intention, but if Ben's bike was ridable, it would have amounted to hindering.

20. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

given the way ben dropped his bike after picking it up, i'd say it wasn't rideable.