1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brembo 19x18 Radial Brake Master Cylinder

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

A Brembo standby for years, the 19x18 master cylinder has been a favorite amongst club racers and pros alike. And even though Brembo has since introduced a newer adjustable-ratio master cylinder to the market, the 19x18 isn’t going away. That’s because the simple 19x18 lever ratio gives you more feel combined with a lighter pull than any OEM unit could hope for. One advantage, besides its lower price, is the self-bleeding mechanism that’s built right into the master cylinder. By grace of its placement at the highest point within the system, the internal bleeder automatically removes excess air found in the brake lines any time the user pushes the brake pads back into the calipers. This usually occurs when changing the front wheel. In other words, the user removes air pockets without even trying with just a simply wheel change! Spare parts are also plentiful and riders can choose between a fixed lever or a breakaway lever to go with this master cylinder.

In addition to this excellent brake master cylinder, don’t forget to ask about stainless steel brake lines to get the most out of your front end’s braking performance!

We do not yet have Brembo Brakes master cylinders on our website. Call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 to order your Brembo 19x18 master cylinder today. You can also email us with any questions you have – send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with BREMBO 19x18 in the subject line and we’ll get back to you fast.

Improve feel and reduce braking effort with the installation of a Brembo 19x18 brake master cylinder.
    [​IMG]

The cast unit is precision-machined in specific areas for a perfect function of the 19mm piston bore as well as to facilitate the installation of the lever, bleeder, fluid reservoir line and brake line.
    [​IMG]

When servicing brake fluid, the Brembo master cylinder makes it easy with a bleed valve near its highest point. Be it installing new brake lines or completely flushing out old fluid, you’ll be thankful for this bleed valve!
    [​IMG]

The Brembo’s race-proven non-folding lever comes with a void machined into the lever as a breakaway point should you throw your bike down the road. This helps prevent damage to the master cylinder itself.
    [​IMG]

A simple twist mechanism allows you to easily adjust the lever for reach. An additional remote adjustment cable can be supplied if you wish.
    [​IMG]

And for the truly discerning racer, we also have the 19x18 master cylinder machined from billet.
    [​IMG]

We don't know how long these Brembo M/Cs will be available, but if you're picky about your bikes, this is the master cylinder to have!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  2. Game

Game zip tie master

Price please

3. meanseeds

meanseeds Well-Known Member

if game's getting one I need it too. price?

4. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

is there an option to disguise this as an oem replica? :D

5. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Do you have replacement levers? I would like to have one for backup, I have spare clutch levers but want to have a spare one of these too.

If you do, can you PM me price. I Emailed you about a Vortex Screw Cap Black/Black for 06 GSXR 600 today too, if you wanna include that. Thanks.

6. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Price please thanks.

7. CNI Dawg

CNI Dawg Well-Known Member

Plz PM me the price

Thanks TJ

8. fonzy

fonzy Well-Known Member

price please pm

9. Riders Discount

hmmmm Spray Paint? I am sure you will be running SBK class so no reason to not show off the bling, right?

10. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Price please for cyl.with folding lever and w/o folding lever!
    Thanks.

11. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

12. djt77

djt77 Member

Can you PM me price, including shipping to Australia, Cheers

13. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

May be a dumb questionbut does it come with a banjo bolt? I know some brake lines need the longer banjo with the 2 port holes and some bonjo's just have one. Thanks

14. Riders Discount

The 19x18 does not have a banjo bolt however we do have a full stock of banjo's here. When ordering make sure you let us know what type of lines you are using as some require different dual banjos.

15. mangobob

mangobob Well-Known Member

Price to 92694. Thanks

16. hongthaomurphy

hongthaomurphy Well-Known Member

price here too please

17. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

18. AaronP220

AaronP220 Well-Known Member

Price please. Does it come with cup and hose to the MC?

I'll also need a bolt for the Superbike Pro line setup.

19. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

20. bigbob65

bigbob65 Professional Novice

Price for non folding lever unit please.