1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brad Wilson - the Rosa Parks for Racers or just a Rosey Palm

Discussion in 'General' started by R Hood, Dec 11, 2001.

1. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

I guess it will be and has been an uphill struggle for you...

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I don't have a problem with that [​IMG]

3. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

Sir you will have to leave.

Next person please...

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Dude, no way! [​IMG] Are you seriously?

Man, that sucks. Is there any chance of you coming back in the future? You better at least still bring some cool bikes to the track so we can check them out. [​IMG]

Is Brad's favorite racer gonna be back next season to make an assault on the title? [​IMG]

5. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

I don't race anymore - that does not mean that I will not be involved. Working with Ted Cobb and Giovanni Rojas to assist them in 02.

Working to get everything ready and prepped to have some fun with the AMA Formula Xtreme series.

6. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Miss Cleo says that Brad will be missing the first round of WERA racing due to a bad case of "Colin-itis" from a lack of WSB thrashing...but following an extensive "Colin-oscopy" he shall return to his former self.

You can't stop the teasing of the "Tarheelian Texas-Teste Tickler" !!

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

your attack is quite amusing Dick. at least i don't make a pathetic reason for living by hanging on to silly riders inflating their value. face it, your star riders are simply experts competing where they didn't belong. Ted Cobb a meteoric talent? where was your "talented" rider this year? ride your silly coat tails straight to hell, Dick.

p.s. your heart is failing you because you are a fat-ass!

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I knew you'd still be involved, just bummed to hear you won't be out there twisting the throttle any more. Who knows, maybe some day you'll make your triumphant return. [​IMG]

Let us know when you finalize the plans for next year. It would be cool to see your boys in the Formula Xtreme races. [​IMG]

They're both good guys (no matter what angry little men say) and I wish them the best of luck in '02.

9. HarryV

HarryV Well-Known Member

Ted Cobb a meteoric talent?

Brad, when was the last time YOU beat Ted?Better yet, HOW MANY TIMES has he beat you ?

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Now Harry the fifth has joined the fracus. Papa, will you please share some popcorn now? [​IMG]

11. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

Oh so true. I watched Ted prove he was no flash in the pan early this year. I, for one, look forward to his return next year.

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

[​IMG] yeah, you folks are right. i never beat ted. unless he was crashing his little dick off in front of me all season. which he did a lot. [​IMG] don't forget, if i petitioned to be novice this year, i would be stomping YOUR asses. it all depends on the pond you are swimming in, as to how big a fish you REALLY are. i for one don't have the small-man syndrome Ed had to do such a thing. you guys can bash me however you want. i am very secure in the shoes i'm in.

13. HarryV

HarryV Well-Known Member

Yes, I know Ted Cobb and you my boy are NO TED COBB !!! [​IMG]

14. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

WAA WAA WAA..cry me a freaking river. [​IMG]

I am so sick of hearing about this. ED didn't break the rules and therefore wasn't cherrypicking. If you have an issue with someone being in a class where you think they don't belong then take it up with the people of that organization.

------------------
    Pit Queen
    http://www.robeysracing.com

15. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

Oh, that was real big of you [​IMG]

------------------
    Michael Roberson #66
    Robey's Racing

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

[​IMG] i think it is funny to watch people who don't even know me get twisted. if you did you would knowhalf of this stuf is simply inflammatory rhetoric. get a grip gixxer girl. hell three weeks or so ago i was on the phone with Richard Hood talking to him about his heart condition. this stuff means nothing to me. i have met people i liked, and disliked. but we ALL have a genuine passion for the same thing. i can go to the track and shake anyhand on this bbs.

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

actually it is BIG of Richard. i didn't start a thread bashing him?! might be funny if i did though. richard knows me, and i know him. i won't trash you because i don't have a reason to. but you will trash me? funny!!

18. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

That's it... throw some personal insults out to prop up your point of view...
    Funny, they way you stoop to name calling doesn't reflect a lot of self esteem

19. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

Yes I'm sure you would. [​IMG] What are the combined Solo 20s again?

20. Andy Bankston

Andy Bankston DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

Forgive me if this was already covered somewhere else... but what happened to Ted? why didn't he race the second half of the season (at least I didn't see him any).