1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brad, I thought of you when I read this

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Paige, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

2. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

He hit that nail on the head. To bad he can't run for President.

3. Stimy25

Stimy25 Well-Known Member

That about sums it up:beer: I figured most men were just pussy whipped by there wives or gfs..

4. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

I bookmarked that one, for sure. :up:
    :clap:

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

that article is the bomb. and let me say, that I AM HONORED that you thought of me.

thanks paige, from the bottom of my heart. :beer: :beer: :beer: :clap:

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

oh, and if stuff with michael doesn't ever work out, CALL ME!!! :D

8. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I think that guy's just bitter because his parents named him after a girl. :D

9. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Blahahahahaha!!!

10. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

:up: :bow: :beer:

This guy RULES!!! :clap:

11. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

This guy is a pussy.

I know tough fags with dogs meaner than his, and who could kick his ass with one hand tied behind their back -- while wearing a skirt.

If he was a real man he wouldn't have such issues.

That being said -- I do agree with some of what he said about the wimpification of America - too many people don't have the guts to stand up for what they believe or jump in when danger threatens. (Except for on this BS, of course.;) )

Take for example all the camermen who stood by as that lawyer was being shot in Califorinia. Even though he was a lawyer, I'd have thought about nailing the shooter who looked like an obese, worthless putz.

Rodger

12. Shyster d'Oil

Oh yeah. . . flame away you Macho Cretins. . . I'm going to lunch.:D

13. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I agree with just about everything he said. But I think he might be latent homosexual.. If Don Rumsfield asked him to lick is rim, I bet he would. :moon: But being the woman hatingest straight guy I know, I definately see his point on EVERYTHING ELSE.

14. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

I see a lot of people talk about disarming the shooter I do not know how many even know how to go about this without useing deadly force. If you are good one round is likely to be discharged. If you have not practiced it a couple of weeks likely more. Once you step in you become responsable for any rounds that may hit someone. In short let the cops do it.

15. Shyster d'Oil

You are one voice of reason on this issue, Glen, and what you are saying makes some sense. But when one person is harming another it is hard for me not to get involved.

16. Strick

Strick Good to be king

It made me want to look at the wife and say.....

"shut up beyotch, and go fix me a turkey pot pie"

Lucky for me she was already in bed.:D

17. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

:D I'm gonna have to email this to her. ;)

18. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

So I guess your balls are mounted as a trophy on her desk at work then. :p A real man would've waken her up and told her to "Get in the Kitchen and make me a pie!" :D

I probably would've asked if she wanted something to eat too though. :eek: