1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bostrom

Discussion in 'General' started by chadspaint, Jul 26, 2012.

1. 418

418 Expert #59

Agreed, but finding the right ride will be tough for him. I think he more than deserves a shot. He's earned it.

And I don't expect him to take a pay cut just to do so, neither did I expect that of Mladin. If you're making great money, winning and have less travel to deal with, keep doing it.

2. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I'll agree with that...:beer:

3. truth_hammer

truth_hammer Deal with it.

Wait a minute- Mladin rode for Cagiva in 500gp when he was like 22, after having raced in Australia. He took a chance when he was young, and found out exactly what Ben is now finding out about GP.

I dont recall a single, realistic opportunity for Mat- especially with Suzuki- in WSBK.

Josh is every bit as capable of doing well, and I hope he gets a decent opportunity in WSBK. I just find it strange that with the similarities in their situations, no one says what I found obvious. But then, Josh isnt a raging asshole...so that may have some effect.

Rex

4. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

5. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

I think the tires were so good back then they did not need traction control. lol

6. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

Isn't Hayes basicly on the world superbike Yamaha Team? There is not a team overseas or anywhere else (other than the motogp team) that is holding the yami banner so high . Right?