1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bostrom

Discussion in 'General' started by chadspaint, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

1. Josh
    2. Rog
    3. Herrin

2. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

I never count him out.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

it was 2010.......he got a lot of props from everyone for that win I remember.

[​IMG]

4. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

:stupid:
    I was going to say, only if his contract negotiations are in progress. Seems to be the best motivator for him of late. Which is really too bad, I think he could still have what it takes to finish a lot better than he has been.

5. chadspaint

chadspaint Well-Known Member

sick

6. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Bostrom would finish a close 2nd (to Hayes) at Jennings, but he'd finish ahead of Pegram for sure!

:)

7. caferace

caferace No.

eBoz will be out in about 10 minutes...

-jim

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Out of what? :confused:

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

He's racing a battery bike this weekend.

10. caferace

caferace No.

Literally, eBoz. :)

I chatted with him before practice. He was having fun. Great to see....

One of these, to be specific: http://www.brammo.com/racing/

-jim

11. sonicnofadz

sonicnofadz Well-Known Member

I wouldn't count him out completely. You never know, maybe Hayes, Herrin and Blake will all take each other out in a 3 way pile up and Ben could just cruise on by. Seriously though, we all saw him stay with Hayes, hes still got it.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  12. chadspaint

If that happend I would have 3 sets of bodywork to paint lol.. But really Ben made it to the top 4 in 10 laps whetre it took others like 14-24 to get their best lap time.. RL is flying.. I think Ben can get a ok start (7th or something in turn 1) and work up 2 3rd. I think RL will be second.. We shall see. Qulifying will tell the tail I guess

13. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

mo money mo money

14. chadspaint

That brings up a good point. Do you do this shit for a hobby? or do you do it to make a living.. The reason I ask is because I sent a good friend of mine (From your neck of the woods) to you to get stickers made for one of our friend that lost his life to cancer. He wanted some "in memory of" decals made to put on all the cars in a police district in Florida.. You blew him off and would not return phone calls etc.. Just was currious

15. ckruzel

for a living, i didnt blow him off, he sent me a crappy jpg to print, i told him it wouldnt print well and i did a vector drawing of it, he went somewhere else, i wont have my prints come out bad for a quick buck, they all have to be crisp and clear like all the stuff i have ever done

16. chadspaint

All we have is a AI file done w the latest version of AI. He has the AI vectored file. It prints well.. I don't do solvent stickers or i would do it for him. I only do waterbased stuff that I clearcoat over. He is a great guy. He just wants 2 forms of the decal. I know you are a guru so i sent him to you ..
    Chad

17. chadspaint

He has the number of Jim conquest.. But that is all the way out here. He has not called him yet. You could call him. He still needs the work done ;)

18. ckruzel

maybe thats not the guy i was thinking of, please have him call me today if he still wants something 570-718-0405, the requests i get a day are unreal, at least 60 or so

19. chadspaint

Thanks Chris

20. chadspaint

The first Quali is over and it's just like we thought so far.. Hayes, RL and Ben.. lol. Can't wait til sunday night to watch the race