1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bored

Discussion in 'General' started by Paige, Feb 26, 2003.

1. wera313

wera313 Well-Known Member

cheeseburgers bad for pre-season diet... nononono... bad.

Where did my garden salad go? Yummmy!

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Left over homemade chili for lunch today. With a diet coke, not too bad for the weight all and all as long as you don't add carbs to the deal. Trying to get under 145 lbs. has been a bitch.

3. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Oh, how cute. :) At least his mind is in the right place. :D

5. Bad Iguana

Bad Iguana Well-Known Member

Hey, that's Fabian Foret's supersport bike!
    Too much Speed Channel :eek:

Oh, and I'm not bored. In fact I'm pretty busy. Just had a minute between patients to check the BBS. Damn Medicare payments just dropped again and I can't afford to be bored. 8th year in a row with a pay cut. :confused:

6. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

EVERYBODY HIT THE FLOOR! THIS IS A THREAD JACK!

<Lurch> YOU RAAAAAAAAANG!?!?! </Lurch>

:D

7. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

That sucks. :(

8. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Not so sure - it seems to say Jake Zemke on the side....???? What does it all mean:(

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Paige, you already know this, but the worst part about working at a motorcycle shop in the winter is looking (and dreaming) at the new catalogs. Two Brothers has an all-new XR50 only catalog. Here's what I want:

1. XR50R - $1100.00
    2. BBR Frame - $1599.98
    3. Bombshell Fork Kit - $999.98
    4. Acerbis Blue Plastic - $159.98
    5. Seat Riser Kit - $199.98
    6. TBR Handlebar kit - $259.98
    7. Heavy Duty wheels and spokes - $320.00
    8. TBR 124cc Stage 3 Kit - $5191.98
    Includes:
    a. 124cc DOHC kit
    b. Mikuni 26mm carb
    c. CDI Magnet Racing Ignition System
    d. Super Oil Pump
    e. Super Oil Cooler
    f. 5 Speed Transmission with manual clutch
    g. TBR Big Bore Exhaust

Wait a minute! Almost $10,000.00 on an XR50? Can I race this in Clubman? It would be faster than my current bike.

I'll keep dreaming.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

10. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I hope you gear that thing taller or you'll loop it out like that gocr6 clown did on mine a couple years ago:D

11. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

How 'bout dem Grammy's ??? Did Eminem get hosed??

12. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

Rainy and cold in the shop too makes for a yucky day too. Just came back from the Accountant ouchy! But HFD1Motorsports is becoming offical this week:) Need to wait on all the corp. paper work but filed it all today.

13. tonya-k

tonya-k Well-Known Member

har har

not funny....

who is this Norah Jones chick? I put on her song yesterday and I felt like I was in an elevator..........bout fell asleep in my cornflakes

tk

14. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

The Grammy's are all political BS run by the Bush administration. Oh yea, so are the Emmy Awards. Just ask Jimmy Carter - honest.

15. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Michael and I definately wouldn't have any money if I worked at my dad's shop. I would have to pay them for working there because of all the stuff I would buy. :D

16. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Very cool!!! Congratulations. :)

17. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

All those rich liberal Hollywood celebrity musicians didn't want Springsteen to win cuz of the 9/11 album that referred to firefighters and police officers as heroes. Heavens Forbid! :mad:

Dustin Hoffman knew his name...he just said Springstreet as a way to tell the world that any celebrity who veers away from the party line must be publicly ridiculed.

Hoffman is so typical Hollywood. Us masses are stupid peasants, so we need their intellectual guidance to see what side of an issue to be on. :rolleyes:

Frankly, I don't take advice from some pompous clown who picks his nose in front of 1 million people. Thank god he didn't eat it...on camera that is.

Yeah, liberal celebrities. They suck. Simon and Garfunkle were so touching singing their little peace and flowers song :rolleyes: But those two hypocrits haven't spoken in ten years and didn't that night.

Eminem's song kicked a$$. I think that little Canadian Arvil whatshernbame is ten times more dynamic than that Nora Jones deal. I'd buy her CD even if she ends up being kin to Due North! :D

18. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Re: har har

Yeah, i can't stand her music. :Puke:

19. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Anyone who takes political advice from a celebrity is a moron. :D

20. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Now, Bruce, that's going too far. I'd never buy it if I thought she was related to Due North:D .

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott