1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Bombshell* Dick Cheney is still not Dead.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by H8R, Aug 3, 2010.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

2. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

I wouldnt be suprised if the gubment stepped in a stole some ideas from star wars to sorta vader-ize cheney.......

on a side note, I just ordered a sweet conversation t shirt " science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into skyscrapers"

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:crackup:

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Are you sure?

Rumor has it that he's been pickled or months! :crackup:

5. H8R

Link please...I will wear that!

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

If you do then Allah will hate you. :D

7. Ed5726

Ed5726 Active Member

8. H8R

allah akbar!!!!!!

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

"Not good, valued."

I thought I did in the very first sentence. I never stated that everyone saved is good. However almost everyone has value including Mr Cheney. He has a family and I am sure they are thankful for his return to health.

In short your question was based on an incorrect read of my opinion. Doctors certainly help people that are scum all the time. People here were still wishing death on him for his politics. And even that is laughable since the evil Haliburton is still doing work for the messianic Obama administration. The reality is they are a large company that has a skill set that is hard to match in the world. The reality is that he had nothing to gain while in office from them: http://www.factcheck.org/kerry_ad_falsely_accuses_cheney_on_halliburton.html

I would find it interesting to see what exactly is the reason he is hated by his opponents here. My bet is most would be vague references or incorrect facts because just like the bogeyman he is much scarier if you never see the details.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh I read it correctly - I still want to know what your mother being saved has to do with Cheney being saved. How you went from doctors saving her to he must have value since doctors saved him too.

I didn't ask about Haliburton, I didn't say anything about Cheney. I'm just trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion you did based on your mom being saved.

11. sheepofblue

hmmmm OK one more try as that question is clearer to me

I was using Mom as an analogy.

While you would not know her she has immense value to her family.

While some THINK they know Mr Cheney I strongly doubt they have any real idea (myself included), just a perception based on 30 second sound bites. BUT I am betting that he does have immense value to his family.

Thus the parallel in potential value. I was trying to put a human face on him rather than portray him as the bogeyman as many on the left try to. I thought maybe if people could see that they would not wish death on another human. I have zero issues with anyone on the left opposing his politics but wishing harm on him is lame at best. I could even understand if he had passed them saying good riddance as they no longer need to oppose him. We all are wrong sometimes and die in the end, wishing that end comes fast on someone just seems 100% wrong to me.

Now as to Haliburton I brought that in as a guess on WHY they wish him dead. Like I say is there a reason? Can any of his opponents enumerate the hate or is it just blind? Depending on their reasons I might say OK but unlike Jeffrey Dahmer I doubt Mr Cheney really has people parts in the freezer for later dining. I doubt there is any evidence of his causing harm to another, after all he only winged him when hunting :crackup: So again I would say oppose their initiatives but don't wish death on them.

Oh and then there was a certain poking fun at the lefties that always claim to be the height of compassion then join the mob chanting "Boil That Dust Speck"* :Pop:

* horton hears a who for those that didn't catch it

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So your mom has value to you, therefore Cheney has value to his family. Interesting. Still not logical.

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

blue, could you name a few of said lefties and show us where they've have called for boiling that dust speck"

14. H8R

You're on the border of insane...just so you know.

Using your feelings towards your Mom to construct an incredibly flimsy bit of logic on Dick Cheney is laughable.

As far an enumerating Cheney's deeds before haliburton, during his tenure as CEO of Haliburton (by the way cheney had zero business experience before pulling that job), and after his tenure is even more than laughable. Are you living in a cave? Seriously? Why don't you ask me to enumerate the deeds of Gerorge W. Bush, or Ted Kennedy. There's a thing called google, since you're not from this planet or nation google will lead you to the information.

I'm far, far from the height of compassion when it comes to people like Dick Cheney...regardless of Political party.

15. moke

moke Well-Known Member

You can't sell your sole to yourself? Can you.

16. H8R

I tried. The F#cking checked bounced. :D

But I do get the Cheney = Devil comparison. :D

17. sheepofblue

You ask that in a thread where folks were saddened that he was recovering the hospital.... :beer:
    Soul I am sure you can sell yourself the bottom of your shoe, not sure what that would accomplish. Like Farva betting with himself in Super Troopers.....