1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Bombshell* Dick Cheney is still not Dead.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by H8R, Aug 3, 2010.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

The Prince of Darkness has grown dim in the public eye. The once bright light of Haliburton who always cared about his fellow man more then himself or his party is still not dead.

Everytime I see he has survived another heart attack, heart surgery, or hunting trip I am amazed at what selling your soul to the devil can offer you in the short term.

If Ronald Reagan was Cheney, Reagan would still be President.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/02/us/politics/02cheney.html

2. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I thought of a cool bumper sticker...

"You Atheist better pray you are right"

:D

3. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

riddle me this: why is it that 90% of all guys named Dick actually turn out to be one?

4. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

We can only wish for such a blessing for us and our Country. :up:

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

May recent favorite, "God doesn't believe in atheists either"

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Hey! I don't know about you Mr. Corder, but I happen to like my dick! In fact, I hold it in high esteem!

7. H8R

I'm not sure that is the correct word to use.

I want to make one that says: "Make believe, it's not just for Religion anymore." :D

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

At least, you can double check your source with an atheist... :D

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

That's a good one. :D

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

As someone whose mother has been saved by the incredible talent of doctors I find it sad that you mock retired politicians health. I am sure his family values every moment extra he has gotten.

Of course the template is
    Republican == dumb; Democrat == genius despite the fact Gore dropped out of a school and had lower grades than Bush. Obama is a genius despite not releasing his transcripts.

Republican == devil; Democrat == saint despite the fact that one side opposes worship and the other participates in it.

Republican == iliterate hick; Democrat == oratory genius While Bush brutalized the english language ALMOST as well as me Obama is terrible without his prompter and umm's more than I would.

Sorry to disrupt now back to your progressive hate...

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

blue, thanks for giving us a glimpse into how you think, believe. Lordy isn't black & white wonderful!

12. H8R

Christ.... do you want to hug it out?

Should I draw the template the other way or is it safe to assume that if I look around in your previous post history I will find something that screams Hypocrisy including your post above.

Lastly let me say....i didn't bring political sides into my post. I think Cheney is a douche of the highest order...nothing more. You can drive your whining somewhere else for all I care.

People are people.

13. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I saw another good bumper sticker over the weekend.

It said, "A village in Kenya called and wants its idiot back."

14. H8R

Ok...that is F#cking funny! :crackup:

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I want to laugh but I think you're serious with that stretch. :wow:

16. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

My personal favorite is "Somewhere there is a community missing its organizer"

17. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Lighten up Francis. :rolleyes:

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

19. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Cite please!:Poke:

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Bumper of a late model Buick sedan on I-35 south bound somewhere north of Austex. About three weeks ago. :Poke: