1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bodywork fixing

Discussion in 'General' started by backdraftmoto, Jun 20, 2003.

1. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

Anybody know of someone besides the Plastic DR that fixes bodywork? I can't reach the DR and I can't wait forever for him to get back to me. I've been waiting on an email back for a week. I don't have the time to call him.

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

If you have time to log on to the BBS and post a thread then I would think you'd have the time to call him. :Poke:

But seriously, he works during the week so calling him is the best way to get hold of him. Other than the doc I don't know of anyone that does repair.

Give him a call. His home and cell phone numbers are listed on his website. www.theplasticdr.net

3. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

I can do what you need - give me a call at 937-465-0595 to discuss your needs.

thnx

4. WERA29

He asked about bodywork repair, not man love you queer! :D

5. puresportsdesigns

Let me rephrase that: I can fix your race bodywork!! :p Anything else you may need taken care of let Brad know.:eek:

6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

You guys are sick!
    Shouldn't you knuckleheads be getting ready for a race?

7. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

I can't transfer a picture of the bodywork over the phone, now can I smartass? :rolleyes: Besides, phones suck. Isn't the track for talking to people?

8. puresportsdesigns

gonna be at Neslon's this weekend? I've got all weekend to talk:p

or send pics to [email protected]

9. WERA29

No, but you can call him to tell him to check his fooking e-mail! ;)

And Buck, my bike is already prepped and ready to go for Barber so I can sit back and drink beer until I have to load the trailer Thursday morning. Hell, I might even load it Wednesday night and sleep in until noon on Thursday then hit the road! :D

10. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

check with Jawanza at OuterXtremes 770-772-9939 in Cumming, GA. I've seen some of their work and it's good.

tell them Keith sent you.

11. THEPLASTICDR

THEPLASTICDR Well-Known Member

you can always send me a personal message through the bbs, if i received
    an email i would have replied to you. i have had some problems with my email
    replies, send me a message with your phone # and i'll call you back.
    sorry for your trouble