1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blonde Moment?

Discussion in 'General' started by earacing, Jan 17, 2014.

1. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Weapon was unloaded and they contacted the car rental company. So yes, a responsible gun owner. :up:

2. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Rented a Lincoln Towne Car and drove my parents to New York for the holidays one year. While I was there I opened the glove box one day and found the badge/ID wallet and a .38 snub nose of a local SC sheriff detective. Called him on the phone from NY and arranged for a discreet return of his things when I got back in town. He was very thankful and relieved to get his stuff back.

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

All these critics of her looks.....must be banging some real hotties I guess.

4. earacing

earacing Race Dad

:wow: FIFY

Those of us that have been married for a long time are. There is not a woman in the world that could hold a candle to the beauty of my wife. The girl in that photo is homely compared to the love of my life, the sun in my sunrise, the girl who looks as young as she did the day I married her.

Take notes fellas. :D

5. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

You must have missed all the pix of may Korean g/f I posted on here back in the day.
    Thankfully all my Beeb Buddys were kind enuff to point out that she had an Adams apple & that I was unknowingly dating an Asian cross-dresser :D