1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black or gray

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jan 23, 2022.

?

Cayenne Turbo GT color

1. Black

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  2. Gray

71 vote(s)
    38.0%
  3. Penis! (It’s funny again)

45 vote(s)
    24.1%
  1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, it even gets worse. If you repaint it a color they don't like and they catch you on social media (or when you come in for an oil change, I suppose), they're coming after you. :D

2. Fuck that. If I paid for it, I’ll paint a huge neon cock on the hood and drive with a camera facing the hood, constantly streaming live if I feel froggy.

This conversation is making me want to go to the Ferrari dealership just to instigate shit, so I can tell someone to go fuck themselves. :D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You totally should. Just so you can tell us what they said. :D

Funkm05, Banditracer, R Acree and 3 others like this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

And if you get bored with it and it’s one of the “select cars” and sell it, they might ban you from buying their car ever again.

but you’re considering one of their dummy cars so you should be okay. :D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

that's not applied to the 458/488's of the world is it? i couldn't imagine it would be. there's plenty of dudes out there with Liberty Walk kits and shit on those stunting it up for the gram. i always figured that was only on something like a La Ferrari or some bullshit.

honestly, reading these last few pages just makes me feel so fuckin annoyed inside. half of all these cars suck so bad. Ferrari and their bullshit. McLarens break ALL the fucking time and are garbage to own. owning a neon colored Lambo is obnoxious. every time one of these convos come up, the only real answer is: "just buy a damn GT3RS and be done with it."

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I'm goin' out on a limb here but not being a betting man I'd still say the odds are in favor of Chris and Ferrari not becoming huckleberries.

TurboBlew and Gorilla George like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Could be. I don't remember the details of a story I saw once, and my quick search didn't bring it up.

9. :crackup:

That’s a pretty safe bet. :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It's times like these I wish I had Bezos FU money. I'd buy up all the La Ferraris and then summarily execute them in unique fashion while Ferrari watched in horror.

Funkm05, TurboBlew and Gorilla George like this.
  11. Sabre699

Nah, just put 'em on a barge at sea and.....no wait!!

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

there's one in the article you posted where they "made" the dude remove his wrap haha. what a bunch of shitdicks. i'd just make a youtube channel where i made a video every two days just talking about all the stuff i don't like about the car until forever.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hell with that.

Just buy Ferrari and public domain the whole fucking lot.

And watch all those assholes who bought the “prestige” be relegated to Toyota Camry status. :crackup:

R Acree likes this.
  14. For me, it would all depend on how it went down.

I don’t handle being told what to do very well.

That’s why I worked and studied my ass off in a highly specialized field, so I could quickly reach a point where nobody could be the boss of me.

If they were like “We would greatly appreciate it if you kept the paint scheme original. As you know, Ferrari has a long standing prestigious name, and we really appreciate any help our customers can provide to assist with maintaining that image”.

I’d be like “No worries dude, I like it the way it looks now. I’ve got no plans on changing anything”.

But come at me with some shit like “You better not change the paint color” on some shit I spend my own godamn money on, and that would guarantee a huge neon cock would be painted on the hood before the weekend.

15. Sabre699

Understatement of 2022!!

TurboBlew and Gorilla George like this.
  16. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

And please film it for posterity.

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And my response would be fuck you...I paid for it I own it.

18. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Ferrari held a public event at Daytona that I cant even begin to count the cubic dollars involved with its customer base. Its safe to say the low end enthusiast was into their used product for $50,000... the higher end had NASCAR level haulers and used la ferraris as pit transportation. I got VIP treatment because I was on an Italian scooter...lol Meep meeped my way into the hot pits.
    There was no shortage of customers willing to pay a couple million /yr for their arrive & drive events. Seemed like a hassle free way to drive tracks all over the world with the full factory support of the big F. Other nifty event highlights was watching a retired F1 car on the banking & infield ripping the paint off everything from open wheel to modified street cars.
    They were clicking off high 1:30s in traffic

BigBird likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It'd be more like you sign a contract on purchase just like you do for work. If you sign, you follow the rules. Don't want to follow them, don't sign.