1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blaa Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CorollaDude, Apr 7, 2003.

1. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

The 3rd Infantry Division just took over the Iraqi Information Office in the heart of Baghdad! :cool:

I guess even that idiotic information minister will have to admit that American troops are indeed inside Baghdad. :D :D

The 3rd ID rocks!! :cool:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2003
  2. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

OMG! You 9-5ers are missing it!

FoxNews' Greg Kelly just interviewed the tank commander who just took over Saddam's downtown palace and the colonel said in a few minutes he's gonna go inside Saddam's personal bathroom and take a shower. :cool:

This reminds me of how all the GIs (including my uncle) pi$$ed in Goering's bathtub. :D

BTW, did I tell you folks that the 3rd ID rocks?! ;)

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn, I'd hate to be Saddam now....

..... his water bill is going to be off the charts with all those guys showering and using his crapper. I just hope they keep the pay per view movies to a minimum and leave a tip for the chamber maids.

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Oh, that explains the improptu (SP?) press conference that he held outside at 10AM Baghdad time. He assured everyone that the American soldiers were all poisoned and had met their doom. When one journalist asked for an explanation for machine gun fire 1/2 mile away, he replied that it was the sound of Americans being killed.
    I'm waiting for him to speculate that the video of tanks rolling through the streets as "a concoction of their Steven Speilberg". :D

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I like how a couple of the guys from 3rd Infantry opened up a UGA banner and said "Go Dawgs". :D

6. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

3rd Infantry Division is the very same guys we have been using for cornerworking in Savannah:)

Nice to know they are as proficient at their day job as on our corners:clap:

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

The Air Force is not allowed to take tips. :D

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist