Biden The Perv

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Mar 31, 2019.

  1. 600 dbl are

    600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

    There has been photos of him creeping for what seems like forever, and just now people start to care about it. Why? Why did no one give a shit when he was VP? Did the MSM not want to tarnish their idol in the White House?

    This is a game that is being played because Biden doesn't check off all the MSM requirements for their next candidate. I also have a feeling that he would have ran for president in 2016 but Hillary threw a tantrum. She was after all the chosen one and Biden probably had enough dirt on her to knock her out of the running. The MSM wanted Clinton, it's no shock she got the nod.
     
  2. Britt

    Britt MotoBigots Suck

    Kind of like the weird uncle who everyone in the family thinks is a molester, but turns a blind eye up and until someone calls him out on it.. then "everyone knew it"..just didn't want to say anything.
     
    Banditracer likes this.
  3. lrrs517

    lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

    Best nickname so far for Biden is "mittens". Trump will eventually give him a good one. Any nominations for best nickname?
     
  4. lrrs517

    lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

  5. Mechdziner714

    Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

  6. G 97

    G 97 What's my name

    Not to be confused.


    Joe Pedo-little girl
    504E3885-D0D5-4E40-9A52-FBB649575189.jpeg

    Geppetto-Pinocchio
    315E5040-F625-45F5-A71C-8E7A78BD37BB.png
     
  7. sheepofblue

    sheepofblue Well-Known Member

    Wait until he gets the nomination and how fast it would become a non-issue :crackup: Though I think Commissar Bernie is going to get it this time. He has the funding and the useful idiots on his side with no Hildebest machine to beat him down.
     
  8. BHP41

    BHP41 Well-Known Member

  9. pickled egg

    pickled egg You especially

  10. auminer

    auminer Renaissance Redneck

    Which tells me the dems will have to throw a hail mary.

    All it will take is for Oprah to announce her candidacy even on the eve...hell, the DAY... of the dem natl convention and she'd win the nomination.

    She could wait til all the pervy uncle Joe, and the Pocahantas, and the crossdressing Irish mexican all run themselves into the ground and swoop in when there's no time to bash her: only time to get behind her to defeat Cheeto Jesus.

    She could waltz in & schmooze the media with a centrist platform and a healing the political divide in the nation platform and the voting public would eat that shit up with fervor. The Reagan Democrats would be replaced by Oprah Republicans and I truly believe she'd win with a margin that would make '84 look like a squeaker.


    At which point we're fucked.
     
    tl1098 and jrsamples like this.
  11. In Your Corner

    In Your Corner It's a little-known fact...

    oprah 1.png
     
  12. tzrider

    tzrider CZrider

  13. jrsamples

    jrsamples Banned

    Haven't you better things to think about than grown men wanking to the beeb. OK, yeah, you probably don't.
     
  14. tzrider

    tzrider CZrider

    Powerful stuff....

    Mom must be proud.


    :D
     
  15. ryoung57

    ryoung57 Well-Known Member

  16. pickled egg

    pickled egg You especially

    I don't think there *is* Dem leadership.

    The shenanigans with the '16 nom process and the resultant loss in faith caused the fracturing of their caucus between normal commie and fruitcake commies. IMHO of course.

    Saw a stat today that 55% of democrats support Komrade Bernie. So that's 55% of 38% (IIRC) of the populace. That leaves 62% pretty much in staunch opposition, with generously 1/2 of the other 45% of the democrats.

    I'm not seeing an upside for the asses this or the next election cycle.
     
  17. 600 dbl are

    600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula


    Well let's see, the Democrats are running on:

    Fuck Trump
    Open Borders
    Abolish Ice
    Free health care
    Free college
    Green New Deal
    Reparations for blacks
    Tax the shit out of the "rich"
    Abolish the electoral college


    As far as I can tell, the only way they are going to win is by voter fraud.
     
  18. R Acree

    R Acree WTF

    Then their chances are pretty good.
     
    MachineR1, tl1098 and Fonda Dix like this.
  19. TXFZ1

    TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

    Swalwell on anti-gun
    Wang on circumcision
    Late term abortions
     
  20. BHP41

    BHP41 Well-Known Member

    FEC8AF0A-42C4-4ECE-B0BA-6BB0262618C3.png
     
    MachineR1 likes this.

Share This Page