1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BEWARE of "Carnage"

Discussion in 'General' started by cyclecareracing, Aug 2, 2011.

1. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

No shit. This guy's gotten more rep / good press from a thread bashing than he could ever get with commercials during Super Bowl.

Carnage... Do you have a Motion Pro throttle assembly for a 2003 R6? If I drop it, it's not your fault...

(seriously, I need the throttle assembly)

2. 600killer

600killer Well-Known Member

lol

3. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

Just playing devils advocate here but maybe this is the new way to spam yourself? Like a reverse :):):):):):) themed thread? Have someone bad mouth you which will turn into every real person who has ever dealt with you coming here & bolstering your reputation, garnering you more props than you could ever imagine? Maybe? I mean, it almost seems logical, doesn't it? One guy with a seemingly feeble complaint & a hundred other dudes telling him he's out of line.
    Talk about a non bandwagon.
    I think it's all a hoax. If so, very clever Carnage.
    I'm watchin you......

4. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

HA!
    Wow. You can't even write that word that rhymes with stoic, huh? LOL.....
    I had read posts that alluded to it but have never actually seen it. Very clever...

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

That's paranoid. :rolleyes:

6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i think mel gibson made a movie about guy's like you or something. :beer:

7. techhnyne

techhnyne Well-Known Member

yea he blocks people and cuts communication off all the time with customers he had that the deals or relationships went sour.
    kids kinda corny in that aspect, but i will have to say that he isnt a con artist he is trustable with parts

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  8. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

I want my two dollars!!!!!!!