1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Wishes- New Year 2014!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by charles, Dec 31, 2013.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

Best Wishes and all the good stuff for 2014 for all of you! Let's take a few minutes to think about what we've gained, or lost, and what we can do to make 2014 a very good year to remember. Have an enjoyable time tonight!

Regards to All,

Charles

2. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Happy New Year everyone.

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Mine is starting off well. Picking this up in about 4 hours!

Anybody say road trip?

Happy New Years all!

[​IMG]

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Nice!

Your first project...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The 1150 GSA panniers bolt right.:up:

I love my 1100 so far.

6. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

A group of us who have dual-sport/adventure bikes should plan a group trip. :up:

Happy New Year everyone, looking forward to increased success on and off the track in 2014.

7. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Happy new year to the vintage bike racers, and the "vintage" bike racers!

8. yamahogg500

yamahogg500 Well-Known Member

feliz año nuevo. I have been frequenting my local mexican rest.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Happy new year. I have PBRs. Will prolly not feel good tomorrow. lol.

10. KawH1R

KawH1R Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, all!

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It seems to me that this past year we've become more level headed in our "discussions" on the Dungeon side of things. Am I right or is it just my imagination? I don't remember any physical threats or suggestions to go screw ourselves coming from anyone. (much) That's an advancement in my book.
    Maybe by the end of 2014 we'll have settled down enough that the White House will actually return our calls when we suggest how to solve the many ills of society. Or maybe not.

In any case, happy new year guys and girls. :beer:

12. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Happy New Year folks!

Here's to another year of racing bikes that are slightly older, a little older, much older and 'oh wow, they had wheels on those things back then" older. And in some cases... making a few racers on late models look bad when gridded up with them.

[​IMG]

13. charles

charles The Transporter

You're getting soft in your old age…I kinda miss the 'rip your guts out' approach in The Dungeon…adversity breeds character…and who are you to call the White House?!!??!! The chutzpah! You are to do what you're told and keep your pie-hole shut.:D Happy New Year Orvis!

14. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Happy New Year to all !!!!

You too Bro Chuck

15. bogganman

bogganman Well-Known Member

Happy New Year to all my vintage brethren. May all your wishes and dreams for the upcoming season come true. So Now's the time to think of who you can snooker into an expensive new hobby/addiction.Banging bars with a bunch of old crusty codgers on the racetrack. Busted, bleeding knuckles. Late night beer drinking sessions spent breathing gas fumes. C'mon guys. You know someone who'll get hooked. Offer 'em your old slow junk. Show 'em how to safety wire. Tell 'em how fast they'll be. Bring out some new blood!

16. charles

charles The Transporter

Okay, New Year's is over, 2014 is up and running.

Now what do we do?

What's the plan?