1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bent fork tube (Ohlins)

Discussion in 'Tech' started by kman0066, Dec 31, 2018.

1. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

Sportbiketrackgear is an Ohlins dealer, hooked me up an order of what I needed. Very, very happy. Highly recommend shooting them a message to find out about their program on this board.

As for used parts, the Ohlins 675R forks are unfortunately highly desirable and are priced accordingly.

Traxxion told me my forks were too bent.

cajun636 likes this.
  2. fruityloop516

fruityloop516 Member

Where did you end up getting the outer tube sourced from? In the same position except only the outer tube is bent. I called Ohlins and they're on back order until July!! (First it was April, then pushed to June, now July :( :( :( )

3. kman0066

I'm actually still waiting on them to come from Ohlins. Ordered from STG and they got me a good price. However, they told me end of May last. Ordered in January. Sounds like Ohlins either doesn't give a crap or they are so far behind on manufacturing they're this backlogged.

4. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

5. kman0066

Yeah, at this point, Ohlins can go to hell. If they ever get off their asses and actually make the part, I'll have some for sale.

6. fruityloop516

fruityloop516 Member

7. fruityloop516

fruityloop516 Member

I also contacted Jimmy from STG to ask about sourcing one but he said the same thing to me, backordered until July. I gave up and bought an R6. At this point there seems like no guarantee that Ohlins is going to make the part this year