1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bell Pro Star M Ratchet cheap

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by SlimRR, Oct 5, 2017.

1. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Ok, I found a large replacement so I'll sell this for an amazing deal and it's like new, never worn.

$775 plus shipping

I'll get some pics added shortly, they are too big on my phone.

2. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

bump. send email or number for pics.

3. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

4. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Bump, send me your email or number and I cant send pics

5. Rising Sun

Rising Sun Well-Known Member

Hate to say it man but TJ at riders discount has em for about the same price. That’s probably why thereve been no bites yet.

6. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

For the pro?

7. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

They are 1300 on riders discount. This is the pro star, not the race star. Great deal huh? :)

8. Rising Sun

For the bell pro star. I just got one. The top of the line, with the larger carbon fiber panels.

9. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Well, the site says 1300...

10. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

As does their eBay store

11. Rising Sun

Go to the riders discount banner page and ask TJ. I am not trying to be mean. Just letting you know. I am typing this whilst wearing said helmet and my account dropped $780.

12. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Well, considering it's not posted anywhere at all on their site or any other public page they have, thanks for letting every potential buyer know in my thread. Very much appreciated.

Everyone else who may be here actually looking to buy a helmet, my price is obo anyways so send offers if you have them

Rising Sun likes this.
  13. Rising Sun

Just letting you know why no one has made any OBO. But with that attitude you probably will be sitting on it. GLWS.

Gre8one7 and rcarson15 like this.
  14. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Feel free to make your permanent exit at any time, thanks.

15. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

In the future, in-case you don't already, you contact TJ directly. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Rising Sun and SlimRR like this.
  16. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Yeah, I've gotten a couple of great deals cheaper than posted price from him. It was usually items that were already on sale or listed cheaper than msrp in my cases, which is why I said that. I've personally never gotten anything $500 or %40 off msrp. I'm sure it's happened though.

17. lilchap08

lilchap08 Well-Known Member

I can vouch for the price difference. Just because its not listed online doesn't mean its not there. Pictures would also be helpful :) Just a friendly bump for you. GLWS

SlimRR likes this.
  18. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

FWIW, I reached out and got a quote too. Wasn't this cheap but it was close.

Pictures are too big to upload which is why I mentioned to send contact info and I'd send them over. But I'll get some added tonight when I can get on my laptop. In the interim, if someone is interested but doesnt want to send me their info, it's the Bell Pro Star ratchet, brand new and looks just like they do on revzilla. Go to the video and imagine thats the same one i have in size medium Lol (i know i know its not the same). :)

Thanks for the bump bud

19. lilchap08

lilchap08 Well-Known Member

Great looking helmet. I'm getting another one but these helmets are awesome.

bell_pro_star_ratchet_helmet_black_white_750x750.jpg

SlimRR likes this.
  20. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Yep, that's the one. Thanks bud.

Out of curiosity, what helmet are you wanting?