1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being persued by a 19 year old......

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Mar 14, 2015.

1. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

A "choking hazard" tatt on your shaft would actually be pretty cool. just thinking out loud.

2. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

3. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

A beautiful, young, but still legal, woman wants to have sex with you and you're not sure if you should go through with it? I don't know where you are on the gay / hetero spectrum, but you just became 50% more gay.

4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I have this thing about corrupting young souls. I prefer them to be already tainted. I won't touch anyone who has an aura of innocence about her. Though it's pretty clear this girl knows exactly what she's doing

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Is this your first time in a Cortez thread?:crackup:

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Wait.... How old are you? I hit a 19 year old once.. I was 33 and now have a 3 year old lol

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dumbass :crackup: (although the kid is pretty cool)

8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Uhh...... Congratulations? :crackup:

9. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

You realize those "choking hazard" warnings are typically for small objects don't you?

10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So you're saying he'll need to figure out how to abbreviate "choking hazard"? :D

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You noticed that too? :crackup:
    There is a reason I keep saying he's the biggest hypocrite on the Internet. :D

12. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Egg man wins the thread

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why do I have a vision of Cortez zooming the high school in his camaro with white snake blasting on the kenwood?

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No offense, but this is real life. Somehow, a lot of people manage to fool themselves into thinking that they are only assholes on the Internet. I have seen that a lot. You're still sitting out there, in the physical world, making those posts. There are no two of you. Unless you have medical evidence to prove it. :D

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

:D

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cortez, I like you. Okay, I hate you less than most other people but, you and your face tat show up at the door of my house unannounced after dark I'm shooting you. reserved and tasteful/tactful be damned. :D

17. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Not to interject into you interjecting into someone else interjecting, but just to keep things straight in my mind. Let me defend IYC frustration with JTW, if not his opinion of Cortez. Cortez started a thread soliciting advice, and surly expecting opinions. IYC gave his. At that point it was back and forth, which was the intent of the thread. JTW comments to IYC were not solicited. That seems to be the crux of this beef. If JTW had just showed his adoration for Cortez in a supportive post to him, no beef

As for Cortez. You can do whatever you want and surely will. Not sure if most are faulting you for that, just your desire to post a rhetorical question.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fucker's got a Kenwood? :down:

Don't remember if it's a Krackle or a Realstatic in Sarah's Dazedmobile. :down:

19. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

20. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Cortez didnt make this thread to ask for advice, but to brag.

The day he posts a topic asking if he should bang a 60 year old whale stand-in, I will retract my statement and apologize. But for now, we get it, hot women want your dick. Good for you.

When you mature some more you'll realize that sex with randoms is empty and meaningless and having just one girl who loves you for you is all the gratification you need.