1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BCS Scedule/Go Big-10!

Discussion in 'General' started by 0hi0, Dec 5, 2005.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good point, they don't even have a pro team so there's just corn, OSU and drinking.

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

You left out midget-tossing. :)

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno if that's legal in Ohio, too many liberals.

It is legal in Louisiana - when I went down to look at No Problem the first time I hooked up with Mark Junge and crew and Angelle and her ex, as we were headed to dinner in Houma I saw a bar advertising it :D

4. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

i never meant that past results lead to future results. the question was who is the better conference. so to show that, one must look at history. Penn State is #3 and OSU is #4. OSU has only lost to the #2 and #3 teams in the country. Penn got beat by an unranked team in the conference. So a bottom feeder of the big 10(this season) beat the #3 ranked team in the country.....Now you can't say that that isn't a tough conference.

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Cheese and rice! No one's saying the Big-10 isn't tough. It is. I just disagree that it is the toughest. :)

6. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

Actually Penn State was ranked 16th when they beat OSU..:Poke:

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Ouch! :D

8. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

I love my customers. You aren't one of them. I was bored yesterday and it was either poke a stick at you or go out back and play scrabble with the kids on the short bus. They were more of an intellectual challenge and I was tired. So I took the easy path.

9. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:bow:

Damn, I love the internets! :D

10. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Of course this just goes with my first statement that the BCS strength of schedule portion of the calculation blows goats. Wheeee, we go out and get an easy OOC schedule so we can be ranked higher in the BCS than anyone else. Whooope-de-do.

-steve

11. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

Yea that miami (oHIO) is a tough game i bet.:wow: .The only out of conference team you played that was ranked beat ya..
    :Poke:

I think the problem is The SEC plays a tougher "in" conference schedule . :up: :Pop:

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:D

[​IMG]

13. hatman

hatman Wounded Duc

You sure you're talking about Ohio, USA? The same Ohio with a two-term republican governor (rated the worst in the US -- we're number one!), and where both senators and 12 of 18 congressmen are republican? The same Ohio where the repubs have held the majority in the state house and senate for two decades? The same Ohio that voted for George Jr. the past two elections? The same Ohio that is home to Cincinnati, consistently rated as one of the most conservative cities in the country?

Too many liberals? You mean there's one left here besides me? :confused:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, same Ohio. One messed up place huh? Conservative in some areas but also a lot of damned do gooder in others wanting to save the poor disadvantaged peeps from themselves.

Always amazed me at the number of conservative hippies I knew growing up.

15. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, how did the SEC coaches vote in the final Coaches poll standings for Big-10 vs SEC teams this year? I know I saw an interactive thingy with the coaches final votes somewhere yesterday.

16. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Well post it up!

BTW, if you Big 10 fans want some football tradition, look no further than Alabama. How many times have they been champ? Just a guess, but I'd say a few more than Ohio State. ;)

17. Booger Van der Jackass

I can't find the damn thing. I know somebody here has to have a link.

Let's try to stick to this season when we compare confrences. I have no intrest in arguing the past.

18. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Right! Let's wait until AFTER the bowl games, shall we? :D

19. Booger Van der Jackass

How many Big-10 SEC matchups are there this bowl season?

20. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I know one- USC vs. Mizzou. :cool: