1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BCS Scedule/Go Big-10!

Discussion in 'General' started by 0hi0, Dec 5, 2005.

1. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

BCS Schedule/Go Big-10!

Looks like Oregon got the shaft, however if they would learn to play a tough schedule things would of been differnt. Guess the same could be said for the SEC and the ACC.

Ohio State #4 and Penn State #3, backs up what I have been saying all season long. The Big-10 is the toughest conference in the country!

Fiesta Bowl Tostitos
    Notre Dame-Ohio State Tempe Jan. 2 4:30 p.m. ABC

Sugar Bowl Nokia
    Georgia-West Virginia Atlanta Jan. 2 8:30 p.m. ABC

Orange Bowl FedEx
    Florida State-Penn State Miami Jan. 3 8 p.m. ABC

Rose Bowl Citi
    USC-Texas Pasadena, Calif. Jan. 4 8 p.m. ABC

Last edited: Dec 5, 2005
  2. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

The Big-10 can suck my left nut. The SEC schools have to play all the other SEC schools and the BCS strength of schedule calculations for such a thing blow goats.

-steve

3. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

The SEC is a joke.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

College football being as big money as it is is the joke. So are the people that get all freaky over it. What ever happened to honesty? Just admit you wanna get drunk with a bunch of your friends and that you're a pack mentality kind of person, quit blaming it on a football game!

5. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

My boyz are going to bitch slap FSU on national TV......yeah baby, YEAH

Bowden SUX, long live JoePA

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Re: BCS Schedule/Go Big-10!

Spare me. The Big Ten had one really good THIS year. The SEC consistently year in year out is the toughest conference in football. Hey OhiO- who was the last SEC team to beat your buckeyes two years in a row in a bowl (same bowl)? :D

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Football is crap.

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Get back to your knitting, Davey. Then fix me my turkey pot pie, bizzatch! :D

9. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Wow, brilliant and yet insightful all at the same time. Like a half full box of crayons.

-steve

10. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

I was in State College once. I had to drive on the wrong side of the road because this guy in front of me was doing the speed limit. The asshole cop who pulled me over spoke mean to me when he gave me the ticket that I'll never admit to deserving. Because of that Penn State sucks monkey balls. I'll never go to another Penn State game. In fact I tell everyone I know how much Penn State sucks.

11. Booger Van der Jackass

I repeat...
    "Who was the last city state to defeat Sparta?"

12. Booger Van der Jackass

But this masterpiece... Close your hole.

13. RGV 500

How does getting busted for 'vehicular indiscretion' have anything to do with football ?

14. 34D

34D Banned

The Big Ten fookin sucks! Boring, boring, boring! I hope the Irish Catholics kill the Buckeyes!

15. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

all of you dill-holes and nut-muchers take note...the SEC is the best and toughest conference of all, year in and year out.

16. RGV 500

You obviously haven't been watching college football this year or bothered to check the rankings :D

17. Booger Van der Jackass

For what? Woman's Ski Ball?

18. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

I watch a lot of college ball, most any of the SEC teams could beat the Big 10 anyday of the week. Those schools are slow on defense and are one dimensional.

SEC schools are by far best the best in the country on a consistent basis. Auburn last year and LSU the year before that

19. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

It doesn't ;)

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Me too. I had a similar experience when I parked in a clearly stated “No – Parking” zone. My car ended up getting towed. To this day I tell everyone just how much this towing company sucks because they towed my car.