1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bazzaz TC zx10 help

Discussion in 'Tech' started by biggun, Mar 16, 2010.

1. biggun

biggun Well-Known Member

just bought a complete Bazzaz TC unit used from a member here,but he didnt give me the instructions to plug it.its almost completely installed,but i have still 2 wires and 1 connector in the tail section to do.if any of you guys have the instruction sheet or could help me,would be greatly appreciate.thanks in advance.by the way,for a 2006 zx10r

2. Smalls

Smalls 2012 Blue...

call bazzaz....they have awesome customer service....they will hook you up.....

3. dt rr

dt rr Well-Known Member

main plugs are as follows:

fuel injector harness
    crank position (green) -> crank position sensor
    throttle position (blue) -> throttle position sensor (usually on throttle body)
    power (red) -> tap into 5v power source (taillight, etc)
    ground (brn/blk) -> ground to engine ground or chassis ground
    speed sensor / gear position sensor -> goes to speed/gear position sensor
    injectors (pink/yellow) -> goes to injectors 1-4 or 1-8 on dual injector setups
    map selector -> plug with wire loop to select between maps, or connecto optional switch

ignition harness
    ignition (forget the color ) -> goes to ignition connectors on coils
    traction control selector -> goes to traction control selector switch (optional)
    quick shifter connector -> goes to quick shifter sensor

hope this helps.

4. biggun

biggun Well-Known Member

thanks,and what about the wire you have to splice to connect the red connector!

5. dt rr

dt rr Well-Known Member

red connector goes to the power source; either to the constant taillight power supply or else to another 5v switched source that is powered whenever the bike is switched "on".

hope this helps!

6. biggun

biggun Well-Known Member

got another wire with a red connector,but the wire is blue and white.any idea!

7. dt rr

dt rr Well-Known Member

oops! sorry about that. blue and white goes to your neutral sensor.

8. biggun

biggun Well-Known Member

thanks buddy,your the best!!