1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bastardizing threads?

Discussion in 'General' started by G 97, May 20, 2002.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Why? What? When? Where? ----Quit it!

Hell, if I didn't know better, I would think that I'm in a macramé BB sometimes. Keep it to the point or................. STFU. :D
    G

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Party on Garth! :cool:

3. SV Bob

SV Bob Track day junkie

You’re shoveling shi! against the tide Garth. :p

At Nesba Midwest days is lunch included?

4. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Has anyone tried those new three-bladed razors? They look really trick and I'm wondering if they really work?

5. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

They work great. Used one last night to shave my girlfriend's back:eek:

6. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

(Thread Bastardization Mode: FULL SPEED AHEAD)

Your girlfriend's back???? WHOA! Don't you have to start a job like that with clippers, and just use the razor for the finish-cut? :D

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, Can I use Susan B Anthony dollars instead of the lead weights to balance my wheelbarrow tire? Will it cause a high speed shutter?

8. SV Bob

SV Bob Track day junkie

Maybe you should have genetic test done for the “girl”.

9. SV Bob

SV Bob Track day junkie

Not if you get both the axial and radial balance right.

10. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

High speed shutter on the wheelbarrow...? Jeeze. The biggest problem I have is getting the tire to hold air till the next time I use it... er, the next time the wife uses it (us being rednecks).

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, You don't want a shutter as you ride down a hill, with your two dogs along you, coming from the front end of your wheelbarrow. The Dawgs get all uppity when the barrow starts doing tank slappers. :D
    As for air, you need to use Nitrogen to keep the tire from expanding at speeds above 4 MPH.

12. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Uh... makes sense... to me. :confused: I'll sure mention it to the wife. She'll whop them dawgs good if'n they gets her a downhill tank slapper on that barrow.

But, I still want to hear more about that hairy girlfriend. I bet she's a looker. Still got all her teeth?

13. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

I bet he picked her up at the last family reunion.:D

14. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

"...he picked her up at the last family reunion."

Now that certainly stirs the imagination. :D

Do I hear "Dueling Banjos"?