1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber Formula 500 Shootout!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by charles, Mar 24, 2005.

1. triumphman

triumphman Well-Known Member

Well will this help, I don't think that rice burner can beat me two times in a row with out hurling a rod.:) He's in ,he won't take that kind of abuse and leave it at home.:)

2. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

I thought you were riding that last year at Barber in V3 when the 750 had troubles?? When the brake stay put you down?

Beyond that, word of mouth is that you go good on it (like there is something you don't go good on)

As for those on the fence, I'm traveling over 730 miles for the ass kicking I'm about to receive, so anyone closer best load the truck or trailer and get their ass to Barber....

Bob:beer:

3. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

I'll be on the TZ I am afraid- as much as I like the Hondas it is time to commit to the dark side for a while. ;)

4. footwork

although it does have a BRAND NEW CRANK........:cool:

5. footwork

... and DAMN its sooo FAST........:eek:

6. footwork

BUT- its for sale! :(

7. triumphman

Your scared.:)

8. charles

charles The Transporter

Well then this is a good way to increase the value, bring it on down to Barber and kick everyone's ass big time, why Barber
    hisself mght buy it for the museum (where it rightfully belongs)...

9. triumphman

Just show me one more time how fast it is .:)

10. footwork

Tim- do you really think your triumph went 120mph at Daytona? Some of those trap times were pretty odd.... what do you think?

11. footwork

Well Charles, if you would ever quit reading your RD manual, you would know I already kicked everyones ass in Daytona..... :p

12. triumphman

Well I would not hold any stock in any of those speeds but we did even out after we got on the banking but the honda would get to top speed much quicker.Now I did here Todd say race that thing and don't sell it .I can't believe you won't even give me re match.:mad:

13. triumphman

Yes the one race wounder is for sale:)

14. charles

charles The Transporter

Buff, that hurts, that really hurts!!! Of course I knew you kicked ass at Daytona, it's just that we want to see the bike at Barber is all...besides, you know I can't read but I have fun looking at the pictures in the manual ! If you come to Barber with your Honda,
    I 'll take some pictures of you Buff and send them right to the Honda folks in Japan...

Your moto friend,
    Charles
    Evil Demonic 2-Stroke
    Race Team

15. footwork

we'll see Tim- I think I am too smart for your taunting but you never know....

16. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

What about my taunting?????:D
    C'mon, bring that little honda to a REAL track, not some asphalt dyno test!!:Poke:

17. cspargo

cspargo Well-Known Member

That's funny - I don't remember seeing you at Mid-Ohio... :moon:

18. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Never been. Never been to Barber either.

19. footwork

Chris...... are you coming? Sources say no but what do you say?

20. charles

charles The Transporter

He says he''ll come if you bring out the HONDA...(sources at HRC say you won't but what do you say?)