1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

New? no

Happening more often? probably

More widely publicized due to information availability via the internet and social media? absolutely

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You have to pick and choose where to provide the right parenting and where not to do so. When my daughter insisted that she needed purple hair, it got shut down. When she came out, it got supported.

One could impact her future, one could not. Pick and choose.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

LOL. My daughter came home from college and said that she was dying her hair purple for the summer. I had no issues with that as it can be changed quickly as the situation requires. Had she came to us saying that she was gender neutral or something it would have bothered me more.

5. charles

charles The Transporter

don't forget more likley these days to involve attorneys and lawsuits due to changes in the laws...

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

sexting is the main downfall in most of these cases.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How old was she when those events happened?

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I mean I get the fact that the actual sex didn't start until she left her teaching job at the school (if that part is even true, sounds suspect), and that 16 is the age of consent. But even admitting to making out with the kid while she was still his teacher should be worth a slap on the wrist of some sort.

Again, flip the sexes around and a male teacher would have been reamed for it.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It seems that it is the women who need to be kept away from the children, not the men.

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I thought we were sticking to cute ones? :D

15. beac83

I haven't seen a picture of Hastert from 1967. I can't tell if he was ever cute from his current pictures.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm voting no. Granted part of that is never seen a cute wrestling coach either :D

17. beac83

IDK, the guy who was wrestling coach at my HS when I was there was kind of hot. :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All of them I've known were built like me but shorter. :eek:

19. beac83

Hehehe..

I've met you - you shooed me off the pit wall when I was taking pics at ACS a couple of years back - no, you aren't my type.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure it was me, I'm always stuck in the tower.