1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B. Dumas at GNF

Discussion in 'General' started by bgoodwin, Aug 8, 2000.

1. bgoodwin

bgoodwin Half Ass

Hey Bryon are you gonna race the GNF? Al seems a little worried. [​IMG]:

2. Bryon K. Dumas

Bryon K. Dumas Well-Known Member

Hey! Do you guys have no respect for the dead? I'm injured and recovering fast but not quite GNF fast. Bike's in the Ducati hospital too.
    Dr. says no way in hell. Wife says no way in hell. Boss says no way in hell.

......count on me being there [​IMG]

3. wera122

wera122 Guest

That's the spirit Bryon! If the SB & GP guys can do it, so can you! [​IMG]

4. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

The only way you could keep me off my bike is to either cut my arms & legs off or steal my bike. [​IMG]

5. AL GOODWIN

AL GOODWIN Well-Known Member

Good going Byron, and Tracee I've been there before(stolen bike) it's not a lot of fun

6. Tracee Polcin

That's why I have all my stuff including enclosed trailer in my locked & wired basement. Coming to Roebling Al?

7. wera122

wera122 Guest

Or have someone punt you airborne into a fence, destroy the forks and radiator and mangle the bike and yourself so bad you just say screw it and drink beer and watch your friends race for the rest of the weekend. [​IMG]

I sure hope GMD Computrak has some good news!

8. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

oh, you can count on it!!! [​IMG]

if you haven't been GMD optimized, you'll walk completely different than before [​IMG]
    (lighter in the wallet)

Kent and Tracy. I luv ya's....thanks for fixin' me problem before ma' 'xplosioning motor. GMD tom wera122, you're gonna luv it!

9. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

ohhhhh....and i forgot, thanks and good luck
    john "o" bowman.....best of luck to ya, your gonna do good!! [​IMG]

10. wera122

wera122 Guest

I'll probably have to learn how to ride the damn thing all over again. Just as well as it might make me faster and keep me out of trouble. [​IMG]

I have some GMD coupons from this year so I can lose a little less weight in the wallet.

11. Bryon K. Dumas

OK, the doctor, wife, and boss all hate me now. I limped to Florida Motorsports in Tallahassee Florida (buy bikes from the owner, Kent Johnson, he's a WERA racer and gives great service and deals) and purchased a Mille R to run the GNF with.
    Being a die hard Ducatista it was a hard decision but I need a bone stocker to keep the whiners from bitching about my Duc being too fast. Now that the Ducati is being Superbiked out it will make a nice 750 multi eater next year [​IMG].
    Is there a Betty Ford Rehab clinic for twins addicts?

12. Tracee Polcin

Make sure they snip that wire to change maps. Or you will have very weak Mille.

13. GonJay213

GonJay213 New Member

bryon..go spank that ass at RA. i think the whinos need to go faster. hows the priller going..does it thump?

14. AL GOODWIN

Hey Bryon are you going to Talledega next week to do some break-in laps on the Mille, I hope to see you there, I've never out ran one before and I know I said that I was through with the heavy twins class, but a new challenge might get me out there again. Hope your healing fast, see you at the track
    Big guy on a little bike
    Allen Goodwin

15. 217

217 Well-Known Member

16. Bryon K. Dumas

The Duc will turn, it just needs really big curves, a half mile radius turn feels just right [​IMG].

As for the Mille R, this is one underrated machine. It turns quicker than a 996, a fantastic chassis, and the motor is no slouch either. And the Ohlins front end and shock just give me a woody looking at 'em.

Can't make Talladega Al, The shoulder is almost close enough to be race ready but not quite. Good luck to you there.

17. AL GOODWIN

Thanks Bryon, I'll see you at RA in Oct. Heal fast.