1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General' started by GAMBLER, Dec 11, 2009.

1. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I'll go see it...

2. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Going tonight at 10ish in St Pete in Imax3D

3. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Saw it last night...thought it was a great movie with a great and "original" story

Awesome special effects too...

I'm a fan of action/adventure type movies and this was one of the best I've seen in a while

4. Dan_DGAF666

Dan_DGAF666 Well-Known Member

I have to pass on this one...

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

James Cameron was recently on the Tavis Smiley show it was a great interview. J.C. was a truck driver before the film biz. I liked it when he mentioned finally having some "f##k you money" to do what he wanted. Blue collar Hollywood for sure.

6. GoodKnight

GoodKnight Well-Known Member

I liked it. Glad i saw it.

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

it looks this gay

[​IMG]

8. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

It was Fern Gully - the cartoon .. to a T... it was OK.. not amazing, but didnt suck either. I cried. Yes I can admit that suckas. lol

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

its ok cuz you're faster than half the people on here (including myself) so if they question you just play that card :up: or ask them if they cried during Radio or Old Yeller then take their man card :D

10. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Holy shit, I just saw it-i was prepared for major suckitude, but it was pretty fricken good. I almost didn't notice the eco-weenie anti war agenda. It's beyond any cg I have ever seen. Even if you're skeptical, see it. It's worthwile. If you can, see it in imax.

11. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

I found it simply amazing. Story, visuals, acting, all top-notch. It's freaking AWESOME in IMAX.

12. john westcott

john westcott Well-Known Member

Great film 3-D kicks ass!

13. Derrick1

Derrick1 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear the ACTUAL viewers of the movie say it's good. Prolly gonna check it out tomorrow evening.

14. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

I'll probably see it in at IMAX 3-D (I live a mile from one) at least 3 or 4 times. LOVED it.

15. PETe@nps

PETe@nps Well-Known Member

just saw it in 3D tonight it was a good movie. not the best thing ever but pretty really good.

16. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Just got in from watching it with 3 coworkers since we stuck in Alabama out of town.

I hate 3d,but wow this was an amazing movie imo.Great story line.never drifted off.The graphics are out of this world.Best movie I have seen in a long time and I am a movie freak.

17. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

Excellent movie.

18. Quiks66

Quiks66 Billy the Kid

Saw it two nights ago. The 3D thing did wear on my eyeballs, but the movie itself was great. Worth a see :cool:

19. akillya

akillya TPL Racing Squadra Corse

I saw it last night and I was totally entertained. Very cool yet more story driven than all special effects like I expected. One of the best movies I have ever seen and for sure the best visuals I have ever seen. I felt like a kid as I was walking out.

20. rydfree

rydfree Well-Known Member

Saw it in 3D and it was one of the top movie experiences I have ever seen. I can't imagine seeing it in anything but 3D. Cameron has totally solved the problem of CG characters eyes/lips not appearing real. Awesome special effects and a decent storyline. The theatre we saw it in was packed for the first 11:30 morning showing and was one of the few shows I have watched that people applauded.

I will not be the same on regular screens or when it hits Blueray/DVD. Go see it now....

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009