1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General' started by GAMBLER, Dec 11, 2009.

1. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

yay or nay?

2. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

3. VintageWannabe

VintageWannabe Diggin Deep

4. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Way gay. Idb gay.

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Gay, but funny.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

elton john is the queen of England über gay!

7. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Well Cameron's past movies have been groundbreaking. It might be worth seeing just for the visual effect and see what envelope he pushes in this one.

8. zyre2503

zyre2503 Well-Known Member

yay. very creative

9. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

you should go with a pic of "Slave" from South Park

10. bblath

bblath Guest

only judging from the preview....big gaynay.

11. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

not sure, maybe a hbo movie, definately not go to the movies and see it

12. Former

Former Well-Known Member

Neither nay or yay but ehay.

13. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I'm planning on going to see it at the Imax, but I'll probably wait until it's been on for a few weeks and the crowds have died down.

14. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

:up:

Between this and Tron in IMAX I can't wait. At first preview of Avatar I was undecided but then I realized there are real actors in it I'm going to go for it.

15. I don't think I will go to a theater to watch it, but I will likely rent it. Looks like some cool special effects.

16. mr240

mr240 Well-Known Member

17. Mud Whistle

Mud Whistle Get my icebike ON!

Yay

Read an interview with Cameron, one of his concerns is the movie is original rather than based off an existing cartoon, book, etc. so he's not sure the public will go out for it since it's an unkown. The advertising should take care of that, but WTF are things coming to when a director is concerned because the screenplay is original instead of remaking an 80's TV or cartoon show?

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'd like to see it in imax just for the visual spectacle. As far as the story, it's probably run of the mill, with some underlying cultural/society message I won't really care about.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When people give you hundreds of millions of dollars to make a movie, it's probably a legitimate concern. If that movie tanks, there will be some unhappy investors.

20. Oh...I thought this thread was about a BBS avatar....Venom51 could run this one - or Cannoli

total thread jack.............:D

Attached Files: