1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attn: Toe - Another One For Ya

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

She was licking the taco of a staffer. That's a no no...unless you're Ilhan Omar. Then is look the other way material.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't think it is acceptable to bang a subordinate employee.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Ah

I misunderstood that little fact

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

It isn’t and should be zero tolerance. But no one can deny the double standard being applied with this. Not that it justifies or absolves her actions. But the same standards of behavior have been ignored in the past with her male counterparts.

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

i think because you aren’t allowed to fuck employees.

Other than that I see no problem but she broke a well known rule.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Maybe she's Hillary's protege?

7. In Your Corner

8. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Because you’re supposed to fuck up, not down. That’s why you always hire outside help.

eg.

One time, I tried to convince my girlfriend to sleep with my calc teacher so I could get a better grade. But you know how chicks are. She said she forgot to mention me.

scottn, kangasj and Fonda Dix like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It shouldn't be but it is when you want to use it against the other side.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Has there been any actual proof of that? Everything I've seen is barely even rumor level. Now her getting rich off of the job and being a nasty bitch is all true but not the same thing.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That was before the election so it was okay. It's being busted banging a staffer while in office she's running from before there are hearings proving it.

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I read an article that made a pretty strong case on the marriage to her brother issue with supporting photos, documents and now deleted social media posts. If none of it was altered, she looks guilty of immigration fraud at least. There are some current issues about campaign violations again involving her current boyfriend, not to be confused with her brother, or the father of her kids that she may or may not have been married to when she married her brother.
    If she wasn't a Muslim, she'd make a damn good Mormon!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Was she Hindu and how many hamburgers did he have to give her?

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah if you look into it a little there's quite a bit of stuff. Pictures and a paper trail / time line that's pretty incriminating.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I thought they were missing something important like proof he's her brother. I know the rest of it is easily provable including the whole immigration fraud if anyone wanted to do something about it.

pefrey likes this.
  16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Where there's smoke...

https://theminnesotasun.com/2018/10...ccurred-at-time-of-massive-immigration-fraud/

I think I read/heard that there was a picture out there of the guy that was the brother/husband that he posted where he was with one of Omar's children from a previous marriage and the brother/husband referred to the child as his niece.

17. In Your Corner

https://2001-2009.state.gov/g/prm/refadm/rls/fs/2008/112760.htm

Q: Why did the US decide to conduct DNA testing of some nationality groups applying for resettlement in the US?

A: PRM and DHS/USCIS jointly decided to test a sample of refugee cases due to reported fraud in the P-3 program, particularly in Kenya.
    This pilot program later expanded to test applicants in other parts of Africa. (See questions and answers below.)

Q: What rate of fraud did you discover?

A: The rate of fraud varied among nationalities and from country to country, and is difficult to establish definitively as many individuals refused to agree to DNA testing.
    We were, however, only able to confirm all claimed biological relationships in fewer than 20% of cases (family units). In the remaining cases, at least one negative result (fraudulent relationship) was identified, or the individuals refused to be tested.

Q: Which refugees are being tested? From which countries?

A: We initially tested a sample of some 500 refugees (primarily Somali and Ethiopian) in Nairobi, Kenya under consideration for U.S. resettlement through the P-3 program. After that sample suggested high rates of fraud, we expanded testing to Ethiopia, Uganda, Ghana, Guinea, Gambia and Cote d’Ivoire. Most of the approximately 3,000 refugees tested are from Somalia, Ethiopia, and Liberia, as these nationalities make up the vast majority of P-3 cases.

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That's right. She's a fighter that's why the best thing to do is quit. Liberals and logic...completely incompatible.

crashman likes this.
  19. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Oh, she mentioned you....did you fail???:D

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Rule number one of cheating....

Never fuck anyone with less to lose than you.

G 97 likes this.