1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attn: All vintage bike lovers!!!!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by chaser384, Dec 23, 2008.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

Your concern about size was not forgotten; after diligent searching, we came up with something a bit more 'spacious' for you, definitely vintage, and very unique:

the 1913 Scripps-Booth Bi-Autogo.

3200 lbs of V-8 powered class!

You can't go wrong here, just imagine yourself gliding along in style...

2. richardwilcox

richardwilcox New Member

Are you wasting your time?

This collection is going to prove elusive. Not only is the owner hard to get a hold of, "Chase" the guy handling the sale works full time, and wont readily give out information. You must "email" him with the "brand" of bike you want, and he will get a hold of you with the availibility and price.
    Ive seen collections like this before, go on sale. Pretty soon, you are so pissed off playing 'games' with the seller(s) that it just isnt worth it anymore.
    Parts of this collection are currently being moved to other states, and unless you live in texas or oklahoma, your just going to be wasting your time. Ive wasted all the time im going to invest on this sale. IN THIS ECONOMY, ITS A BUYERS MARKET, and sellers who are elusive and reclusive arent worth wasting your time with. Also, there hasnt even been any "viewing" of said bikes in this collection.

Notice the person posting the thread says; "POSSIBLY" well, thats what it is folks. Its a POSSIBLE sale.

like I said, ive wasted enough time on these clowns. "caveat emptor"

3. charles

charles The Transporter

Too bad...by any chance, do you remember if they have a 1913 Scripps-Booth Bi-Autogo, preferably in a dark color?

4. chaser384

chaser384 Well-Known Member

its not that hard to do what I request as there are ALOT of people buying these bikes and they are happy so far. is it to hard for you to email me????????

5. hottr6

hottr6 Member

I did email you, nearly 3 weeks ago, asking about OSSAs. You quickly replied and said you would get back to me. Still waiting...... :Poke:

6. charles

charles The Transporter

Yea, and how about at least one '1913 Scripps-Booth Bi-Autogo'? Do you see one in the pile?