1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aston Yates 2019 Honda MA 1000 SP

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Darrell jones, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Darrell jones

Darrell jones Well-Known Member

Bike was new in 2020 never crash /top 5 finisher in MA stock 1000 in 2020 season ,comes with all stock take off items and body work , hindle exhaust , Hrc racing radiator / extra wheels /520 chain kit with extra gearing /Öhlins suspension /woodcraft rear sets/case savers /race body and new stock items ,brembo brakes & sbs pads /stainless lines/flashed ECU/ lots more all dyno testing done here at jones Honda & Cjr racing Columbia mo $19000,00

Attached Files:

2. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

Why does it seem that Ashton Yates old bikes are always for sale on here? I dont see many other MA riders bikes for sale very often. His name comes up a lot.
    I wish I would have jumped at his R1 earlier.

3. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

I was the one that bought it and will upgrade to a newer one this fall when this years race bikes start hitting the market. If youre still interested let me know. I take meticulous care of my bikes. As for whos bikes they were, Im more interested in who built them and with want components.

John Austin and Rugbydad like this.
  4. Darrell jones

Last year Aston rode 2019 Honda 1000 SP and a 2017 Honda 1000 Sp2 , will be selling his 2021 1000 RR-R Sp race bike and his spare at end of the season

Attached Files:

Gmay99, superduke14 and rafa like this.
  5. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

Ima wait for is 2021 to be up lol

WingLeaner likes this.
  6. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea. Them new Honda CBR1000RR SP are beating the Ducati V4R and M1000RR Bmw.

mspeedperformance likes this.
  7. Darrell jones

Also have a honda 2017 sp2 or 2019 sp your choice 19k all stock items go with them , also have set of Hrc stacks that add 12 hp that would make similar power to the 2021 , I do have astons back up bike with mostly dyno time less then 300 miles sells as demo full warranty 25k

Attached Files:

Ethan Wakefield likes this.
  8. Darrell jones

sold spare 2021 1000 rrr thanks