1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arizona super TT is on.

Discussion in 'General' started by backcountryme, Apr 27, 2019.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Ya'll should be watching this. Not your normal TT flat track race. They are running on a supertruck course.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  2. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

Channel ?

3. backcountryme

fanschoice.tv or on the American Flat Track facebook page.
    It is one hell of a cool track too.

4. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

That place is badass!!!

backcountryme likes this.
  5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Seems like the kind of place Rossi and his boys would want to race at. Maybe we need our own superprestigio. AZ in the winter is great anyway!

That track is rad. It’s more super moto that flat track I’d say.

DirtTrackin221, 5axis and ducnut like this.
  6. backcountryme

This is an amazing setup. AFT should be looking for more tracks like this.

ducnut likes this.
  7. backcountryme

I couldn't agree more. Can you imagine if some of the MotoGP guys started coming over for this? That would be amazing.

ducnut likes this.
  8. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

It's kinda like Laguna Seca and Peoria got drunk and made a baby.

ducnut likes this.
  9. backcountryme

And that baby is one bad MFer too. This is an entertaining race so far.

ducnut likes this.
  10. Lots of jager shots and made a hell of a baby. That track was awesome. Was great to watch except having to see Robby Bobby :). Robby - great to see the kid doing so well again, I was hoping for one more lap but some solid points for sure. He rode his ass off and rode very smart. Seems he knew the places where he could make up time and pushed there and just rode as hard as he could in the others and didn’t over ride the thing in frustration. I actually make sure I tune in just to watch him, most of the time if I missed it I’d be a bit miffed but now I get kind of pissed. I’m jet lagged as f $ck but managed to stay awake for the singles.

11. Someone needs to get S Texter some TT practice.

12. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Red Bull has the money and expertise.

I fell asleep, but super happy with JD winning. The guy is a machine.

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Way to go Jesse :)

5axis likes this.
  14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Not sure it would help. She’s 30-40 pounds lighter than most of those guys and it shows on the flat track events. But, she needs more pure strength for TTs. Maybe the weight room and some MX bike work.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Thanks guys! We are still holding onto first in the championship.

It’s tough, we still have a stock bike with a Camshaft and exhaust but dalton is riding the wheels off of it and we have the chassis dialed pretty well!

Hell, we only have one bike so hopefully we will have enough sponsorship by Springfield to get at least a back-up!

We are having a lot of fun, that’s for sure!

backcountryme and Monsterdood like this.
  16. backcountryme

I posted on the AFT chat that they should hire you to do the streaming pit commentary. I can only imagine the content they would have if you controlled a microphone.

17. No idea, above my pay grade. Is just love to see her become a more well rounded racer, she’s a good person and good for the sport. B

stk0308 likes this.
  18. You are an asshat but a damn good wrench :). Once again awesome job by you and the team.

19. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Awesome event, crazy cool racetrack. Especially for their first time out. Had a great time working out there, hope to see it next year!!

stk0308 likes this.
  20. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member